Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Harbaugh is terrible at challenges. I believe he's one of the worst in the league when challenging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    It doesn't matter now, but why even challenge with only 1 timeout? Definitely agree that he's been exposed, we're letting inferior teams hang around and/or beat us. It's inexcusable, the play calling has pissed me off the last 2 weeks as well, why not stick with what was working with Kaepernick the 1st 2 weeks?
    I went nuts when he threw the challenge flag. Not only was the play right in front of him, but with one timeout left....how...how do you give up that timeout so stupidly? Yeah it didn't end up costing them the game, but against a good team that would have cost the 49ers big time.

49ers should not be happy with this win.

vCash
    Exactly! The game was even winnable for the dolphins then too.

I'm not happy with the offense, I thought the defense played well. I only like ugly wins within our division, no reason we shouldn't have put up around 35-40 against the dolphins. Crabtree made the secondary his *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Exactly! The game was even winnable for the dolphins then too.

I'm not happy with the offense, I thought the defense played well. I only like ugly wins within our division, no reason we shouldn't have put up around 35-40 against the dolphins. Crabtree made the secondary his *****.
    You also would have imagined the 49ers killing them on 3rd down, but nope 2-10 or some ****.

vCash
    When they had Kap rollout to the sideline looking for a pass on 3rd and 1 after Gore and James have been running against them all over that drive...I was just like WTF are you think Roman!!!! They didn't convert that 3rd down either in case you guys were wondering.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    When they had Kap rollout to the sideline looking for a pass on 3rd and 1 after Gore and James have been running against them all over that drive...I was just like WTF are you think Roman!!!! They didn't convert that 3rd down either in case you guys were wondering.
    Yeah and then he tried hitting Moss across his body and it got broken up by the defender (right? lol). It was a horrible call. I would love to see a couple of more screens to LMJ, the kid can scoot and we have the big bodies that can block ahead.

The line still look porous, not the best for pass blocking, but Crabtree was open all day and I'm damn sure Vernon was open a few times, hell Randy was open a lot as well, but the playcalling, I just can't get over how bad it was and has been.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    You also would have imagined the 49ers killing them on 3rd down, but nope 2-10 or some ****.
    Yep, the issue there is all these ****ing penalties though, we just love to hold, any play that goes for 15 yards plus I automatically think a flag is coming. Also, wtf was up with Davis and James letting Wake come in and crush CK untouched?

Definitely wanna see more of James, we need to send the ***** Jacobs packing and it was mistake to have him activated last Sunday.
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

You want to go first?

vCash
    Jacobs is a *****. I can understand being frustrated, but you don't post **** on Twitter. What the hell did he expect with Gore, Hunter, and James on the roster? It's his fault.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    49ers have a lot to work on. Penalties are killers.

Also, I'd like the Niners to take better care of the ball. I noticed Crabtree, Kap(as said by many of us before) and LMJ holding the ball very recklessly.

vCash
    Idk about any of you guys, but I have never been a fan of Staley. Dude false starts and holds all the time, he's supposed to be our best lineman.

Yeah that little fumble Crabtree had where it popped up made my heart skip a beat!

It was nice to see the D/ST forcing fumbles today. I know we only recovered 1, but it was still exciting to see again.

You want to go first?

vCash
    Mr. LA with a 1 month ban

You want to go first?

vCash

Off Topic Thread: Buster Posey is still a god

Hahah.

Woo, one more final left!

vCash
    I have one Thursday. But they don't start till really next Wednesday.

How long is your winter break?

Ariana Grande

vCash
    3 months and 5 days until I am out of the Navy, feels so good.

You want to go first?

vCash
    ^congrats man

GIANTSNINERSWARRIORS

vCash
    Thanks!

Just saw the 49ers suspended Brandon Jacobs for the final 3 games.

You want to go first?

Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast