Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Nolan was a great drafter, but holy hell as a HC he was terrible, rocked that suit and tie like a champ though. Erickson is up there as well, ****ing awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    I can't believe we went from Mariucci to Erickson. Rashaun Woods baby! The one positive that I can take from Singletary's reign was that he made Vernon grow up.

2010, 2012, and 2014 World Series Champions

vCash
    Woods didn't even last a full year

I can't believe we fired a coach who had Kevan Barlow rushing for 1,000 yards and just won a playoff game!
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

You want to go first?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I can't believe we went from Mariucci to Erickson. Rashaun Woods baby! The one positive that I can take from Singletary's reign was that he made Vernon grow up.
    Sing's defining moment as coach was when he pulled his pants down during half time. Don't remember who the opponent was but i remember reading about it and laughing hysterically.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Sing's defining moment as coach was when he pulled his pants down during half time. Don't remember who the opponent was but i remember reading about it and laughing hysterically.
    Seahawks I think. I was at that game and was wondering why Vernon was walking away from the field. If only I could've been in that locker room ...And that speech was great after the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB5-yJM3vJc

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Who was worse, Nolan or Reverend Singletary? I still debate this from time to time.
    Singletary, hands down.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    I still find it funny Vernon caught that pass and threw the ball off the Seattle player's face after the play

You want to go first?

vCash
    "I hope I'm wrong but the super bowl is in the rearview mirror for now" #LOLFBComments
    "BOOOOOO! KAEP is a bigger fail whale than Alice Smith. I think we should fire harbag" #Zing #LOLFBComments
    "I have a feeling a big injury is coming for KAP, then u'all KAP nut lovers will be praising Smith, !!!"
    "I believe this is an error on The coach! The grass always look greener on the other side, but it is usually brown!" #analysis
    "Kaepernickel (sic) yes! Any1 but Smith!" #LOLFBComments
    "We won the Saints cause our defense ? Ummm, yeah ! Doesn't every team win cause of defense ? Or do both offenses come on the field alone ?"
    The second one is my favorite.

vCash
    New OrLOLeans PeLOLicans.

vCash
    I love how we adopted the forum civil war of teambelt and teampill and teambochuff in the Niners forum with teamalex and teamCK

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    We better get that **** copyrighted.

vCash
    Can't believe there were people that actually preferred Brett ****ing Pill to Brandon Belt.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    His home runs in Fresno are wait for it....LEGENDARY!

vCash

Off Topic Thread: Buster Posey is still a god

Pelicans hahah what a stupid name.

vCash
    The Pelicans sounds like a team name in Semi-Pro.

Playoff Bochy.

Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast