Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Dudley, Gortat, Brown, 1st for Boogie and Tyreke .

Tyreke+Beas+Boogie would be interesting. And I don't mean Bball wise.

vCash

who wants tyreke?

The kings would have to sell the team to Rachel phelps for that suns trade to happen (major league reference)

vCash
    So it is a possibility lol. Jk.

vCash

who wants tyreke?

Lol the Maloof's are dumb but they aren't that dumb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitx777 View Post
    tyreke is no where near worth john wall. tyreke is a volume scorer who can play a little D, yes. But, he has issues, his production has fallen every year hes been in the league and hes on an expiring contract, meaning he can up and walk if he is not happy with where he is traded. john wall is not going any where and not for tyreke.
    If you don't think Tyreke is near Wall in value, you are way overvaluing Wall.

Tyreke is not a volume scorer. He can't shoot, but neither can Wall. He's a better defender than Wall, while Wall is a better passer. He'll also be a restricted free agent, so a team can just match whatever offer and he stays.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    JJ Redick
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash

who wants tyreke?

That's a dumb trade!! I'd take Afflalo but not reddick. We already have Jimmer who is just as good as reddick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvietti23 View Post
    That's a dumb trade!! I'd take Afflalo but not reddick. We already have Jimmer who is just as good as reddick
    Agreed (except I don't think Jimmer is as good as Reddick yet). Then again, almost every trade I've seen for Evans on this site treats him like a scrub bench player. Reddick is sort of an improvement over some of the other offerings... haha
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    I'll take your Tyreke Evans and raise you Wesley Matthews.

vCash
    Sacramento trades Tyreke Evans ($5.25 million, 1 year), Jason Thompson ($5.25 million, 5 years) and Isiah Thomas ($762,000, 2 years) to Milwaukee for Brandon Jennings ($3.2 million, 1 year), Tobias Harris ($1.5 million, 3 years), Ekpe Udoh ($3.5 million, 2 years) and Doron Lamb ($650,000, 3 years).
    Sacramento trades from positions where it has overlaps, with Marcus Thornton and Jennings forming the new back court. DeMarcus Cousins and Thomas Robinson form the new front court. Either James Johnson or Tobias Harris can start at small forward, while the other is a legit threat off the bench.
    Milwaukee gets rid of Jennings for a fairly sweet package of young talent. Ellis and Evans become the new back court. Samuel Dalambert or Joel Pryzbilla start at center. Larry Sanders and Thompson compete for time at power forward. Luc Richard Mbah a Moute should move to small forward, as that's where Milwaukee could maximize his defensive potential. Thomas and Thompson would also make great options off the bench.

vCash

who wants tyreke?

No thank you. I would want ilyasova and Jennings for tyreke and JT. Tyreke and Jennings are both restricted and both are similar in talent, so they are even. Ilyasova is rich and has had a rough start. JT has played very well and has an affordable contract. Also, take Isaiah and keep lamb we will have Harris and Udoh though for sure

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12