Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Sorry. 31 is unacceptable.
    So do you think Smart needs to go?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Ehh, I'm not sure. If the team isn;'t motivated and playing hard, then yeah, I'll be on the "Fire Smart Wagon".

I don't think I'm quite there yet though. I'll give him some more time.

vCash
    I thought the Kings settled when they asked him back last year... He's not the man for the job. He says the right things, more often than not but doesn't follow through.

example: finding playing time for Jimmer, or when asked about if this team has improved from last year and he said yes... but the record is damn near worse smh. Or inconsistent lineups especially when we need to ride the hot hand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I thought the Kings settled when they asked him back last year... He's not the man for the job. He says the right things, more often than not but doesn't follow through.

example: finding playing time for Jimmer, or when asked about if this team has improved from last year and he said yes... but the record is damn near worse smh. Or inconsistent lineups especially when we need to ride the hot hand.
    We definitely settled. I really wanted us to get a proven coach. Someone who has been in the playoffs multiple times and knows what being a head coach is.

I think the reason we stuck with Smart is cause the players liked him and him and Boogie developed a good relationship.

vCash
    We definitely settled. I really wanted us to get a proven coach. Someone who has been in the playoffs multiple times and knows what being a head coach is.

I think the reason we stuck with Smart is cause the players liked him and him and Boogie developed a good relationship.
    don't forget the most important attribute: it was cheap to sign him.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    don't forget the most important attribute: it was cheap to sign him.
    Well, that goes without saying. That's always a reason.

What's sad is that, that's the 1st thing these "owners" think about when it comes to anything about this team. They're looking for bargains left and right. It's like going to the store and buying the store brand product instead of the name brand. Nobody wants Grape Drink, we want Grape Juice, fool!!!

vCash
    This was the 1st time I felt like the Kings players gave up. Maybe the back to back had a lot to do with it. I had watched every minute of every game until this game, I gave up watching when Kings players consistently were not getting back on defense. To me the Kings player looked like they gave up in the 2nd quarter.

Sadly in a couple of years we might be the only team in the NBA who may have 5 players in the starting lineup who were top 5 picks in the draft and still be a lottery quality team.

vCash
    If the players keep playing like they did tonight, Smart needs to go. It tells me that the players have given up on him.

I look at Brooks and I can see it in his face that he doesn't like playing for Smart. JT is starting to get frustrated too. You see him on the bench all the time and him and Smart are sitting there jabbering at each other about God knows what.

vCash
    Our beloved Kings team has become nothing more than a joke in this league....(for a few years already lol)...losing to another NBA team by this many is just embarrassing....what a freakin joke.....Smart needs to freakin go IMO.....I'm tired of hearing from smart, " Oh yeah, we're workin' on it..."......how many times are you going to "work" on it...lol....make a trade.....this team is not playing inspired ball......get a veteran in here....Kenyon Martin........we need a spark....it's still very early in the season.....we can turn this thing around....make a trade....sign someone....trade someone for picks i don't give a f@#k......do something.....

vCash
    Yes, he's absolutely as a coach.
    Why in the world is it so important to get the calls right ?
    -7chuck7

vCash
    Hey, anybody know where the hell our starter went tonight?? Did they just decide to quit on Smart or what?? Is that why we had the bench out there??

It's like we didn't even really make an attempt to come back.
    This team doesn't know how to play team defense. Jimmer was horrible. Bledsoe blew by him on 2 occasions, 1 resulting in a thunderous dunk when no one rotated.

Thornton was the only one who showed heart and didn't quit, imo.

Does anyone know why boogie only played 18 mins?

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AsfanSince99 View Post
    This team doesn't know how to play team defense. Jimmer was horrible. Bledsoe blew by him on 2 occasions, 1 resulting in a thunderous dunk when no one rotated.

Probably because like everyone else he doesn't care, but as a "leader" Smart was "punishing" him for being awful last night.
    Why in the world is it so important to get the calls right ?
    -7chuck7

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AsfanSince99 View Post

None of that answered my question.....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345