Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Magoof's are poor. I doubt we fire Smart this year. If we get rid of him, it'll be next season.

I'm pissed that Smart isn't playing Jimmer, but other than that, he's doing everything right. We're just playing like ****.

We're looking how we looked before the players only meeting.....

vCash

Game 16: Kings @ Clippers - Happy 1st of December!

Zen Master will never want to coach this joke of a franchise under bigger jokes of the Maloof's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kings2010 View Post
    beg and plead for Phil Jackson to come and help us out!!....hes the closest thing to Jesus as far as basketball is concerned! . and we need Jesus!!....this is awful. I been a die hard fan since 2000! and this really pains me to witness my team like this!....I guess this is what "dying hard" feels like! lol but this is just pathetic. were not going anywhere with what we have right now. POINT! BLANK! PERIOD! ....no "give it time" and "be patient" and all that "hope" bullcrap! this team just flat out sucks! everybody needs to go! including Cousins. We need to start all over from scratch! this sh/it is awful and down right embarrassing. smh....they look so lost out there and stupid. i think this team would struggle to make the playoffs in the D-League, they're so bad!
    It ain't never happening.

If we're gonna get a new coach, let's definitely go with someone proven. I vote for one of the Van Gundy brothers.

vCash
    This is so hard to watch...clips announcers dont help either.

There is zero reason why Jimmer should be the only one not getting into this game. Outlaw and Cisco getting in before him is a joke

vCash
    Our X and O's suck we can't run an offense, especially in the half court setting, we have only 2 decent play makers, Tyreke and Jimmer. Tyreke is injured and Jimmer is undeservingly benched. Our Rookie has played like garbage and we consistently play hero ball.. our talent is there, we just can't ever put it together.. and DMC isn't playing like the center of the future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    Our X and O's suck we can't run an offense, especially in the half court setting, we have only 2 decent play makers, Tyreke and Jimmer. Tyreke is injured and Jimmer is undeservingly benched. Our Rookie has played like garbage and we consistently play hero ball.. our talent is there, we just can't ever put it together.. and DMC isn't playing like the center of the future.
    bro.....i'm not even sure if the talent is there, to be completely honest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Salmons not getting that 3 off in time hurt us.

If we're playing this ****** when Half-time comes, I'm turning the games off.
    Don't!

This is the NBA where everybody makes a run. Although we are sucking *** right now, I see us getting back in this game.

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    [QUOTE=ZebraCity916;24537251]It ain't never happening.

If we're gonna get a new coach, let's definitely go with someone proven. I vote for one of the Van Gundy brothers.[/QUOTE

Phil Jackson would turn these idiots around quick!!!......and if Cousins don't want to listen to Phil, then his *** is out the door by way of a nice sized steel toe boot to the ***! lol

But i was opposed to extended Keith Smart anyway. i'm tired of these stop gap coaches and never really like Keith Smart in the first place as far as basketball is concerned. I never thought to myself "hey, we hired Keith Smart. yes!! were on our way back to greatness!" when we hired him, i was more like "ehhhhh....maybe we'll win like 3 or 4 more games" nothing special.

vCash
    bro.....i'm not even sure if the talent is there, to be completely honest.
    Prob not enough talent to consistently win, but they do have competitive talent. They should be showing signs of getting better but I'm only seeing regression and a bunch of question marks as the case in all the different lineups.

time to fire keith smart sorry *** im sorry this is ridiculous now!....
    AGREE 1000%

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AsfanSince99 View Post
    Prob not enough talent to consistently win, but they do have competitive talent. They should be showing signs of getting better but I'm only seeing regression and a bunch of question marks as the case in all the different lineups.

AGREE 1000%
    there's only so much patience one fan can have. were not even competitive. i can be patient if were competitive and in games with exciting play, but were just God awful!

vCash
    3 straight 3's by MT, but if we don't play any D, his shooting will be useless.

vCash
    We have at least enough talent to not lose by 30 lol... We need Greg Pop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AsfanSince99 View Post
    Don't!

This is the NBA where everybody makes a run. Although we are sucking *** right now, I see us getting back in this game.
    Got the game on, but I'm on my laptop and have the TV on mute.

vCash
    What this team needs is a 35 point comeback like what they did to the chicago bulls. They need a spark, and the only spark that they can create is a big time comeback. Not against the clippers, but against any team. Hell, i'd take a 35pt comeback vs charlotte. Whatever gets this team to wake up.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash

Phil Jackson would turn these idiots around quick!!!......and if Cousins don't want to listen to Phil, then his *** is out the door by way of a nice sized steel toe boot to the ***! lol

But i was opposed to extended Keith Smart anyway. i'm tired of these stop gap coaches and never really like Keith Smart in the first place as far as basketball is concerned. I never thought to myself "hey, we hired Keith Smart. yes!! were on our way back to greatness!" when we hired him, i was more like "ehhhhh....maybe we'll win like 3 or 4 more games" nothing special.
    1. They're not idiots.

2. Yes, he would turn this team around, but he would never coach for us. It's pipe dream and is never going to happen.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast