Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 89

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    Posts
    8,164
    vCash
    1500

    Will the Heat be fined $500 000?

    As we all know the Spurs have been fined $250 000 for not playing the big three. My question is this: Will the Heat also be fined for doing the same thing? The last two games of the season last year the Heat benched LBJ, Wade and Bosh. Since Stern thinks this is a fine-worthy offense, is he going to go back and retrospectively fine other teams that have done this?
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    231
    vCash
    1500
    I doubt he'll do it late in the year just because there usually isn't much to play for, I think he fined the Spurs because there's alot to play for and it brings the quality of the games down much more if they continue to do this.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    23,438
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder-Sooner View Post
    I doubt he'll do it late in the year just because there usually isn't much to play for, I think he fined the Spurs because there's alot to play for and it brings the quality of the games down much more if they continue to do this.
    1 game is 1 game. You don't get extra wins or losses earlier in the season. Most ignorant argument to defend Stern, only makes it look worse.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    231
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    1 game is 1 game. You don't get extra wins or losses earlier in the season. Most ignorant argument to defend Stern, only makes it look worse.
    1 game really is 1 game?! My point is later in the season there usually isn't that much to play for, also you should go complain about something that matters.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    23,438
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder-Sooner View Post
    1 game really is 1 game?! My point is later in the season there usually isn't that much to play for, also you should go complain about something that matters.
    There is no valid point in your argument. Winning game 18 gives you the same advantage as winning game 82

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,303
    vCash
    1500
    What a ******** question.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    231
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by giants73756 View Post
    What a ******** question.
    What a ******** response.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,169
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder-Sooner View Post
    What a ******** response.
    Derp a derp derp a derp

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    231
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tr3ymill3r View Post
    Derp a derp derp a derp
    Whatever that means.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    594
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder-Sooner View Post
    What a ******** response.
    ******** questions deserve ******** responses.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14,213
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by giants73756 View Post
    What a ******** question.
    not a ******** question... at what exact point is it acceptable to do it? I think it depends on the team, their record, their goals etc.

    I mean since stern is basically making up rules to fine teams for- I think the rules should be made more clear?
    A role model if I ever knew one

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Santa Rosa, Ca
    Posts
    4,040
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by giants73756 View Post
    What a ******** question.
    agreed
    <<<<Home of the Giants
    SF Giants -
    Heat -
    49ers - x5
    Sharks -
    Texas A&M (CFB) - Johnny "football" Manziel!!!!
    Seton Hall (CBB) - One day........I miss Dehere
    Current favorite players - D Wade, Patrick Willis, Buster Posey.
    All time fave's - Glen Rice/ZO, Barry Bonds, Jerry Rice

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,337
    vCash
    1500
    Stern explicitly stated in his declaration that this offense took in a variety of factors including early in the season and that this was the Spurs only trip to Miami this year.

    Would you all grow up and get off Stern's azz?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    79
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Stern explicitly stated in his declaration that this offense took in a variety of factors including early in the season and that this was the Spurs only trip to Miami this year.

    Would you all grow up and get off Stern's azz?
    Its not stern's job to delegate how coaches run their teams. Get off stern's dick

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,337
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttles View Post
    Its not stern's job to delegate how coaches run their teams. Get off stern's dick
    You should have quit 39 posts ago if this is the lame kind of stuff you're going to come up with. It's his job to protect the product the league puts out there in front of fans and on networks.

    Sitting players is not the same as sending them home on a plane before the game.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •