Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash

evan turner: i'm in

Yeah, but its not HIS best spot, maybe we should look to trade for a 3 instead of a pg?

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    One general rule I will add to my parenthetical, above, is that we never seem to shoot with :04-:05 left. It's always :01-:02. And when you have a guy like Thad in there...and Lavoy...to mop up... I think it's a mistake not to account for an offensive rebound.
    I know this thread isn't about this, but I find myself yelling at the TV when our ball-handler is pounding it at the top of the key until there's only 4 seconds left and THEN they make their move to the hoop.

Are we worried they'll get the ball back and win by 3 points instead of 1? Do they think if we score the other team will win by a hail-mary type shot from half-court? Its been years of this kind of end-of-game strategy and it doesn't make any sense.

vCash
    Once he realizes his own limitations, it will benefit the team so much more.
    i call ********. if all you do is tell someone that he can't do something, you'll never find out whether he actually can.

how many people on this board were saying that evan turner was the worst shooter in the history of basketball prior to the start of this season? and yet, now he's our leading 3P shooter.
    He also isn't very good at involving his teammates and this has been a problem since he got here.
    i also call ******** on this. if andrew bynum was in the lineup and turner was taking 25 shots per game while bynum only got 10, then yeah, i'd say he's doing a poor job of getting his teammates involved. but now? when his teammates are spencer hawes, lavoy allen, nick young? just tell him to chuck it.

evan turner is no kevin durant, but i swear that if durant was on this team, there'd be people here complaining about him not creating enough scoring opportunities for royal ivey.

just let the dog hunt. if comes back with dinner in his mouth, great, and if he doesn't, it's not like you had anything on your plate anyway.
    Last edited by steagles; 12-11-2012 at 10:08 AM.

vCash
    Ricky will always find a flaw in ET's game even after he plays a near flawless game like last night.

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash

evan turner: i'm in

Hes obsessed with evan turner.

More so than any of his fanboys in this forum.... Its creepy

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    Ricky will always find a flaw in ET's game even after he plays a near flawless game like last night.
    Near flawless.

Last night.

Dear God! Mods!! I implore you!! Please issue a basketball IQ test before admitting entry to this forum!

vCash
    Near flawless.

Last night.

Dear God! Mods!! I implore you!! Please issue a basketball IQ test before admitting entry to this forum!
    he scored 18pts on 8-13 shooting (1-1 from 3) 11 rebs, 7 assists, 1 turnover. please fins something to complain about so we can all have a laugh

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    he scored 18pts on 8-13 shooting (1-1 from 3) 11 rebs, 7 assists, 1 turnover. please fins something to complain about so we can all have a laugh
    Defense.

Ya know. The other 65% of the 'game'.

vCash
    please explain to me how defense makes up 65% of the game?

by my estimation its 50%

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    please explain to me how defense makes up 65% of the game?

by my estimation its 50%
    I'm sure it is.

Read my Challenge thread, take notes, and then return armed with intelligent questions.

vCash
    I'm sure it is.

Read my Challenge thread, take notes, and then return armed with intelligent questions.
    My question would be why so high on Lou then?
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    My question would be why so high on Lou then?
    I defended Lou. He was here to score (and led the team in scoring). He was our best bench player (second in 6th Man last year), on a great bench team. And he had that character I refer to in the other thread. Fire.

He also never turned it over and - more often than many think - got others involved. (ie. 10 times more than, say, Nick Young will do.)

THOSE things I reminded people of. I never said he was a good defender (he was not). But I will NEVER kill a guy who takes a bullet for us fans night in and night out.

And he had that warrior attitude you can't teach.

Could we win with 12 Lou's? I'd venture to say we'd be 1-81.

vCash
    I'm sure it is.

no its too long and frankly i dont care eiter.

I can only imagine your thoguhts on a guy like Melo...

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    Got I hate when people qoute ricky and im forced to read his obssession with turner. I think hed drink turners bath water

vCash
    no its too long and frankly i dont care eiter.

Sure you do. You just asked me specific questions. And I cannot even imagine a circumstance where I would have asked you one.

I believe you hate reading what I write because it occurs to you that I know more than you. Much easier to say "I don't care" than "I just learned something!"

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast