Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    he is at 15/7/4 right now. 18ppg is certainly not out of the question espcially if Bynum is not a part of the team. if u dont see ET as an 18ppg scorer u must think this is his ceiling offensively then right?
    No i should rephrase that i dont see him as a 18 ppg scorer on a Good team.
    and no we are not a good team ironically enough UNTIL Bynum is back.
    That wont lead to Turners scoring improving. it will however lead to him getting his points more efficiently i see Turner peaking around 14 6.5 and 4 in a full season on a good team you might get 18 7 and 5 on a poor one some day but that doesn't make him any better of a scorer than the first senairo. Turners claim to fame needs to be his D he is much closer to an iggy than a Brandon Roy lets not forget Iggy had one 20 PPG season i wouldn't exactly call him a scorer would u? so yes numbers wise he is at the ceiling of what he may be numbers wise on a good team but as a player offensively he can improve in alot of ways. people need to remmber numbers dont define impact and iggy has the impact of a borderline allstar turner does not.

2012 allstar

vCash
    Iguodala has been overrated for a loooong time. He really, really isn't that good, even at the things he's supposed to be good at. I would much rather have tony allen. Low maintenance. I don't see how he's made Denver a better team. I would have never given up affalo for him.
    Pay attention. You might learn something.

vCash
    Once our schedule toughens up, and Denver's starts to get easier, I'm not so sure your analysis will hold up quite as well. We might not even be a playoff team without Iguodala, despite the improvements of ET/Jrue. If Iggy were added to what we currently have, our w/l record would definitely be better this season. We are terrible defending the SF position. But that is not the only aspect where he would help us....just the most obvious one.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    Iguodala has been overrated for a loooong time. He really, really isn't that good, even at the things he's supposed to be good at. I would much rather have tony allen. Low maintenance. I don't see how he's made Denver a better team. I would have never given up affalo for him.
    living in the moment much?

2012 allstar

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910