Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
Receivers help a QB more than a running back ever will.I would have expected the Jets to bring in some legitimate receivers to help Sanchez out, and sit Sanchez on the bench at least for the first part of the 2009 season, and preferably the whole season. It was absurd that he was starting on day 1. It was also stupid to draft a QB in the top 5 and basically just tell him "don't screw up." Instead of putting Sanchez in a situation to succeed, they put him in a situation where he couldn't really fail. It was also a joke that we were expecting Brian Schottenheimer to basically tutor Sanchez, because I think I know more about offensive game planning and execution than him.

And you should watch some Redskins games, because basically their entire game plan is set up by the Baylor plays. They're really fun to watch actually.
REALLY? REALLY? How is Fitzgerald helping Lindley over in Arizona?

How is Randy Moss and Crabtree helping Alex Smith with the deep ball?

How are the Bills wr's helping with Fitzpatricks turnovers?

How was Blackmon and Shorts helping Gabbart in Jacksonville? they sure look better with Henne now.

"Instead of putting Sanchez in a situation to succeed, they put him in a situation where he couldn't really fail?" HUH? isnt that the same thing? was I magood? now im confused!!!

As far as Shotty goes..People always assume he doesnt know how to work with young Qb's.

Drew Brees under shotty as QB's coach posted

60.8% 3284 17td

Sam Bradford under Shotty
60.8% 2668 14td

those numbers seem ok to me.

How come he is blamed for Sanchez terrible numbers? Oh yeah Homers need an excuse a scape goat. It could never be Sanchez fault!!