Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Pacers @ Kings - 11/30

Let's get this done and back at 500.

#iubb

vCash
    yeah we need to string some W's together.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    that was an obvious foul by Robinson on hansbrough on the break away.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Cousins just pushes a lot to get position. Mostly illegal pushes.

vCash
    these refs are trash.
    Last edited by ombada; 12-01-2012 at 12:20 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    these refs are trash.
    im going to echo this statement with a horrible late game defensive PF on us that was an obvious offensive foul.

double echo for refs not knowing the rules.
    Last edited by ombada; 12-01-2012 at 12:23 AM.

vCash
    well we got screwed a billion times this game and still came out with a win... good stuff.

back at .500

vCash
    I haven't gotten to watch as much NBA as I usually do but every game I see it looks like the refs are terribly inconsistent. They seem to switch how they are calling the game every 5 minutes and go from letting both teams beat each other for a bit then call the game tight with no provocation. Usually this happens when things get too chippy but when they are just calling it loose that isn't chippy.