Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post

Love hearing things like that. Instead of making your own list, you posted something pointless that comes off as one of the typical whiney posts about the music forum. Way to contribute.
    lol Im waiting on your list so I can find some new music to download.

vCash
    I'm not sure I should make a list until Big Boi and T.I. release their ish

vCash
    Half my choices for everything are Kendrick

Best Album
    1. Kendrick Lamar - GKMC
    2. Macklemore - The Heist
    3. Ab Soul - Control System

Best Mixtape
    1. Freddie Gibbs - BFK
    2. Childish Gambino - R O Y A L T Y
    3. Ryshon Jones - Basqui
    4. Big K.R.I.T - 4 Eva N a Day

Best Verse off a Song
    1. Kendrick Lamar - Backseat Freestyle
    2. A$AP Rocky - Goldie
    3. 2 Chainz - Mercy
    4. Kendrick Lamar - Sing About Me, I'm Dying Of Thirst
    5. Childish Gambino - Unnecessary

Best Guest Verses (besides Kendrick lol)
    1. MC Eiht - m.A.A.d. city
    2. Schoolboy Q - White Walls
    3. Jay Rock - Money Trees
    4. Danny Brown - Toxic
    5. Raekwon - The Morning

Best Radio Singles
    1. Kanye West - Clique
    2. A$AP Rocky - ****ing Problem
    3. Macklemore - Thrift Shop
    4. Kanye West - Mercy
    5. Kendrick Lamar - The Recipe

Best Songs:
    1. Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools
    2. Kendrick Lamar - m.A.A.d. city
    3. Kendrick Lamar - The Art of Peer Pressure
    4. Kendrick Lamar - Backseat Freestyle
    5. Kanye West - Clique

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

vCash
    Channel Orange.. Album of the year.

That is all.

vCash

Love hearing things like that. Instead of making your own list, you posted something pointless that comes off as one of the typical whiney posts about the music forum. Way to contribute.
    How is anything I said irrelevant and pointless? I don't know how you can really argue with what I said. Let me break down my post for you. All I said was:

1. "Good" and "bad" music is purely opinion.
    2. Somebody that makes an awards list that is %100 rap music isn't really a "music awards" list, but really just a best of rap and hip hop list. There's nothing wrong with that, the dude just likes rap.

If you want me to make a list I will, but most people here don't listen to punk and hardcore so it would be a moot point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    How is anything I said irrelevant and pointless? I don't know how you can really argue with what I said. Let me break down my post for you. All I said was:

2. Somebody that makes an awards list that is %100 rap music isn't really a "music awards" list, but really just a best of rap and hip hop list. There's nothing wrong with that, the dude just likes rap.

If you want me to make a list I will, but most people here don't listen to punk and hardcore so it would be a moot point.
    When you make your list I'll quote it and say "WOW BASED OFF THIS POST THIS MIGHT AS WELL BE THE 2012 PSD HARDCORE AND PUNK AWARDS THREAD JEEESHHHHH! DIVERSITY!!!!"

vCash

Damn. You said all of that from this?

You have such a diverse taste in music.
    If you don't want people to find your posts whiney and unnecessary, then don't express them in such a form.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyfan4life View Post
    My top 25 most played songs on my ipod includes songs from Adele, Amy Winehouse, The Beatles, Eminem, Incubus, Jay-Z, Kendrick Lamar, Lupe Fiasco, Maroon 5 and RHCP. Diverse.

Anyway, Kendrick Lamar and Good Kid, Maad City are the only correct answers for this thread.
    My top 25 probably looks something like this: metallica, led zeppellin, hatebreed, lamb of god, rise against, nofx, against me, eminem, 2pac, a bunch of country artist no one has heard of, mumford and sons, hank 3, alice in chains, black flag, lagwagon, descendents, pantera, minor threat, the clas, the ramones etc. Diversity for the win.

vCash
    Damn. You said all of that from this?

If you don't want people to find your posts whiney and unnecessary, then don't express them in such a form.
    No, I said that in my other post. Ya know, the one you quoted and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    When you make your list I'll quote it and say "WOW BASED OFF THIS POST THIS MIGHT AS WELL BE THE 2012 PSD HARDCORE AND PUNK AWARDS THREAD JEEESHHHHH! DIVERSITY!!!!"
    Which is why I'm not gonna make a list. I'm pretty genre specific when it comes to what I listen to. I like a little bit of pop, blues, and rap, but not enough to consider myself knowledgable about them.

vCash
    Which is why I'm not gonna make a list. I'm pretty genre specific when it comes to what I listen to. I like a little bit of pop, blues, and rap, but not enough to consider myself knowledgable about them.
    So wait.. you complained about a guy's music taste not being diverse enough, but you're "pretty genre specific" about your music?

vCash

Yep. It will just get lost in between all the other post.

vCash
    :cry:

vCash
    No, I said that in my other post. Ya know, the one you quoted and all.

And it still doesn't change the tone of your first post.

vCash
    :cry:
    The tears just wont stop

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    So wait.. you complained about a guy's music taste not being diverse enough, but you're "pretty genre specific" about your music?
    Yeah, and I'll admit that. I'm not gonna make some list that's exclusively rap and say that these artists/albums are the best in all of music. That's just ignorant. That's like saying Texas is the best state when you haven't even been anywhere else.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast