Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yesterday was Boxing day. I don't think many people know about that day.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Where is everybody?

vCash
    Had popeyes tonight for the first time, and man it really is the shiznit. Shrimp sandwhich and 3 piece tender combo with rice and beans and that kick *** biscuit.Damn good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Where is everybody?
    I'm at the inlaws' in Mass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan View Post
    Had popeyes tonight for the first time, and man it really is the shiznit. Shrimp sandwhich and 3 piece tender combo with rice and beans and that kick *** biscuit.Damn good
    Spicy chicken strips and red beans and rice

vCash
    I used to use this forum a lot, it actually helped me a ton get into this. I was on my way, then joined a police academy over the summer. I didn't have time to work out since it was full time, but I did get into running, got my mile time down to 5 minutes! Which was probably the highlight of my fitness life. I'm just starting to get back into bulking up since I'm looking at jobs now. Want to make somewhat of an impression when I go in for interviews haha. I hope to become a little more active here. I'd love to become a full time cop and a part time personal trainer. Helping people at my bootcamps really gave me a bigger 'high' than even helping myself and seeing results of my own. Thanks to everyone who helped me out about a year ago too. Couldn't of done it without you.

vCash
    Yesterday was Boxing day. I don't think many people know about that day.
    yea your right but i think that may be the reason for the sales, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan View Post
    those and red lobster biscuits are the best ever!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHughesUnit View Post
    I used to use this forum a lot, it actually helped me a ton get into this. I was on my way, then joined a police academy over the summer. I didn't have time to work out since it was full time, but I did get into running, got my mile time down to 5 minutes! Which was probably the highlight of my fitness life. I'm just starting to get back into bulking up since I'm looking at jobs now. Want to make somewhat of an impression when I go in for interviews haha. I hope to become a little more active here. I'd love to become a full time cop and a part time personal trainer. Helping people at my bootcamps really gave me a bigger 'high' than even helping myself and seeing results of my own. Thanks to everyone who helped me out about a year ago too. Couldn't of done it without you.
    5 minute mile? That's damn impressive! I was chubby in high school but my best was 6:37. I'm sure I could've done in the 5s after Insanity before my bulk but probably not 5 flat. My dad ran a 4:15 mile when he was in high school!

Needless to say, he had a few track and football scholarship offers.

But congrats on those accomplishments, and keep working towards those goals! Just keep at it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Borough View Post
    yea your right but i think that may be the reason for the sales, maybe?
    I saw your post about that earlier, just didn't have time to respond. That may be the reason for Jlohm's deal, but my buddy bought his on the 21st. That's why I'm not completely sure, but whatever the reason, at least people are taking advantage of it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubs Win View Post
    That's a damn good deal! One of my buddies got Halo 4 off Amazon a week or so ago for $40. I wonder the reasoning for the price drops already?
    after christmas sales
    That's incredible!! I should return mine to best buy since I havent opened it yet.
    wouldn't be a bad idea

vCash
    got home from Chicago this evening. first thing I did was hit up the gym

vCash
    Popeyes is F'n Awesome!! (Queue Little Nicky Movie)

And I agree Borough that Red lobster cheddar bay biscuits are great!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubs Win View Post
    5 minute mile? That's damn impressive! I was chubby in high school but my best was 6:37. I'm sure I could've done in the 5s after Insanity before my bulk but probably not 5 flat. My dad ran a 4:15 mile when he was in high school!

Needless to say, he had a few track and football scholarship offers.

But congrats on those accomplishments, and keep working towards those goals! Just keep at it!
    Honestly I doubled up on C4 and did the run. Which cut my run down 40 seconds. Some people say thats cheating but to hell with them, haha. Thanks, I never ran at all before the academy which was interesting running 7 to 10 miles outside when it was in the 90s but I adjusted faster than I thought. Really I just think about my friends who are becoming cops and saying like officer in need of assistance when I run and it drives me to run faster. I find a lot of my limitations are set in my mind.

vCash
    Ill hopefully be in the NYPD academy in january ray:
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goldglove212 View Post
    Ill hopefully be in the NYPD academy in january ray:
    Sweet!!

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast