Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 1004
  1. #646
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    13,038
    vCash
    1500
    Only one more day of work after today!!!

    New York Yankees

    Dallas Mavericks

    New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida


  2. #647
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,164
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    Only one more day of work after today!!!
    The world ends tomorrow, that's more of a celebration
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  3. #648
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,164
    vCash
    1500
    Jets gonna trade Sanchez and drop Tebow in one shot. McElroy the new starter for now.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  4. #649
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Longisland, Newyork
    Posts
    7,342
    vCash
    1500
    I thought they should have given him the reigns a while back. At least give him a start to prove himself, not like he could do much worse than Sanchez
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.



  5. #650
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    644
    vCash
    1500
    A few questions
    i have really terrible wrists and was wondering how i could make them thicker, i know there really isnt any muscle there but do you guys know any excercises that will develop the first part of your forearm (from the wrist to about 4 inches down from that)

    goldglove is a perfect example for my 2nd questions any good exercises to get wings i hear doing anything that works your l. dorsi will work as long as its wide grip

  6. #651
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Longisland, Newyork
    Posts
    7,342
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Borough View Post
    A few questions
    i have really terrible wrists and was wondering how i could make them thicker, i know there really isnt any muscle there but do you guys know any excercises that will develop the first part of your forearm (from the wrist to about 4 inches down from that)

    goldglove is a perfect example for my 2nd questions any good exercises to get wings i hear doing anything that works your l. dorsi will work as long as its wide grip
    Lol.. i actually have terribly small wrists as well i do wrist curls, reverse wrist curls. And thank you for the back compliment i do a lot of wide grip pulldowns, different machines besides traditional pulldowns, wide grip pullups too
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.



  7. #652
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Longisland, Newyork
    Posts
    7,342
    vCash
    1500
    Soo its the last night before the world ends.. whats everyone doing?
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.



  8. #653
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Longisland, Newyork
    Posts
    7,342
    vCash
    1500
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.



  9. #654
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,164
    vCash
    1500
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  10. #655
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Longisland, Newyork
    Posts
    7,342
    vCash
    1500
    Sooo close to 8,000 posts
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.



  11. #656
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    28,164
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by goldglove212 View Post
    Soo its the last night before the world ends.. whats everyone doing?
    Wife is making me a London Broil with red potatoes

    Gonna kiss the kids and put them to sleep, then watch some sports highlights.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  12. #657
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    24,797
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina:24805301
    Jets gonna trade Sanchez and drop Tebow in one shot. McElroy the new starter for now.
    they should just let tebow start
    **********

  13. #658
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    America
    Posts
    24,797
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by goldglove212 View Post
    Soo its the last night before the world ends.. whats everyone doing?
    going to the gym
    **********

  14. #659
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    644
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by goldglove212 View Post
    Lol.. i actually have terribly small wrists as well i do wrist curls, reverse wrist curls. And thank you for the back compliment i do a lot of wide grip pulldowns, different machines besides traditional pulldowns, wide grip pullups too
    do you find that theyre working or is it just impossible to increase the size of your wrists, np its pretty evident in the sig:P

  15. #660
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,163
    vCash
    1500
    Y'all East Coasters alive? Lol

Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •