Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    do we still have an electric chair somewhere?
    We can make one

Or we can go with the paper cut and razor blade method.

vCash
    I'll beat both of them until the bleed to death
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    I don't know any of the children or parents/teachers personally, but as a parent of two little ones, this hits close to home!!!

vCash
    Yup! If anyone ever did anything to my nephew I would make sure they wished they were dead for a long, long time. Regardless of the consequences for me. I'm a good person at heart, but family > everything else at all times. I will risk everything and suffer through anything for my family.

vCash
    This is so freekin sad.... I would fall apart if this happend to my son... I will be nervous when my child goes to school...

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    I never thought about ever sending my future kids to private school, but these things that keep happening more often than ever (mostly in public schools) are making me seriously consider it.

vCash
    I could never aford it but I would like to...

This is so sad... these 18 childeren never had a fking chance in life, not one! This bastard took their lives away from them at such a young age. I dont belive in afterlfe but if thier is I hope the Devil has a nice place for him.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    Just because it happens at a public school doesn't mean it won't at a private school. You can never be sure of anything not happening to your family, kids and friends. You can live in the safest city and still have something happen to you. This stuff can never be seen coming. It just happens wherever it does out of the blue. It sucks there's crappy people in the world but you can't do anything about them. The best you can do is be yourself and a positive influence to those around you.

vCash
    Both of my kidsa re currently enrolled into private school. The front office does a screening process of the parents before accepting the kids.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    Just because it happens at a public school doesn't mean it won't at a private school. You can never be sure of anything not happening to your family, kids and friends. You can live in the safest city and still have something happen to you. This stuff can never be seen coming. It just happens wherever it does out of the blue. It sucks there's crappy people in the world but you can't do anything about them. The best you can do is be yourself and a positive influence to those around you.
    This is very true

vCash
    This...

And pack a gun & know how to use it. I think each teacher should have a gun handy

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    Trust me, I agree with that. But seeing that the odds are greater in a public school makes the switch to a private school worth it. Anything that reduces the probability of your children getting hurt is worth it imo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    This...

And pack a gun & know how to use it. I think each teacher should have a gun handy
    Sounds like a decent idea, but I wouldn't trust the teacher so much either. Nor would I trust other children having even the slightest access to a gun where my children go to school.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    I'll beat both of them until the bleed to death
    Sign me up too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    I don't know any of the children or parents/teachers personally, but as a parent of two little ones, this hits close to home!!!
    Yeah it does. It makes me sick to my stomach to know that there are people this damn crazy walking around.

vCash
    I'm not really into guns or against people having them but other than for hunting and recreational shooting at ranges why do we need them? I know people feel safer with them but if you limit the use and amount of guns manufactured to hunting and recreation at ranges, you can greatly reduce **** like this happening. The amount of rounds some of these guys have are ridiculous. You can't really do a mass shooting with a hunting rifle. Sure you can kill a couple people but it's not going to be 10-20+ like some of these have been.

Page 33 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast