Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Conversation got bogged down by vague viewpoints and false statements. Clearing out the lies and/or misconceptions takes more words. They arent meant for anyone but the person Im debating with.

I give the cliff notes version afterwards. With a small post that follows it.
    I enjoyed it for whatever its worth.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka2HI! View Post
    I understand that, I was only talking about stats like PPG and RPG. A lot of times the team doesn't need him to score. It's funny what winning a couple games does to the psyche of a fan. In Blake case I think it's easy to ignore the stats/facts and just look at how he looks playing basketball. As long as we are winning...
    I see, Im sorry I just dont understand the point.

Im not a fan of putting myself into the mind of a casual fan whos sole understanding of stats are 2 numbers. Thats like beneath a casual fan actually because even the newbies to the game should be able to incorporate simple concepts like FG% and MPG.

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    Interesting and great posts. Didn't expect so much of it.

How do all of you think Blake/the Clippers would have done in their first season if Gordon didn't get hurt? Beneficial to Griffin's/Clippers' season/future for development? Do you think they could have had a much better record? It would have been tough to make the Playoffs, but they were making a push.

Would you have liked to see them keep Gordon instead of the trade with Chris Paul before (they would have still had Billups and Bledsoe). I'm asking before you knew what you know now of Gordon's injuries.
    Last edited by NetsPaint; 12-02-2012 at 06:33 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NetsPaint View Post
    Interesting and great post. Didn't expect so much of it.

How do all of you think Blake/the Clippers would have done in their first season if Gordon didn't get hurt? Beneficial to Griffin's/Clippers' season/future for development? Do you think they could have had a much better record? It would have been tough to make the Playoffs, but they were making a push.
    Gordon and Griffin played very well together. Both were averaging 23 ppg at one point and they played an inside/out game fantastically. If Gordon had been healthy the Clippers would of grabbed the 8 seed IMO.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456