Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

WWE: WWE Not Giving Up On Warrior & Sammartino For Hall Of Fame

- The door is not closed for Bruno Sammartino or The Ultimate Warrior going into the WWE Hall of Fame next year in the sense that WWE has not given up hope on either name.

The belief internally is that a deal could be made with Sammartino but the feeling from people close to him is that when all is said and done, he will not participate.

Warrior is still being considered for induction but there are trust issues in the sense that they don't want to make a deal, announce it and then have Warrior pull a stunt for more money or something like that. That is the concern on WWE's end.

Apparently the theme for next year's Class is stars who have had special moments at Madison Square Garden, which is why they wanted Owen Hart inducted. The problem with inducting Owen is that his widow Martha Hart wants nothing to do with WWE and doesn't want WWE using Owen's name at all. Owen is considered to be a very long shot.
    Source: F4Wonline.com

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    I like Foley, Backlund and the Poffos going in this year.

vCash
    Warrior I can see eventually getting in. Bruno I don't think ever will.

vCash
    Backlund isn't in the hall? Always thought he was. But I think Foley makes the most sense since he is fromt he tri-state area and even though I think he was nothing but a stunt dummy he deserves to be in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33 View Post
    I like Foley, Backlund and the Poffos going in this year.
    Don't they try to induct 5 guys a year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Backlund isn't in the hall? Always thought he was. But I think Foley makes the most sense since he is fromt he tri-state area and even though I think he was nothing but a stunt dummy he deserves to be in.
    Wasn't it Foley's idea to put his body at risk in all those matches to give the live crowd and audience at home a good show?

vCash
    Those guys are not gonna get inducted... Bruno hates Vince's guts and Warriors a mental case. Nothing's changed since the last time this report came out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    Don't they try to induct 5 guys a year?
    Foley, Backlund, Macho Man, his brother Lanny Poffo, and their old man Angelo. That'd be 5.

vCash
    Lanny said that he wanted both the Poffo's to be inducted which is holding up the induction i think.

vCash
    Bruno released a public statement a few months ago saying he won't be going in and he praised the official HOF.

vCash
    Is Tito in the Hall? He should be in there.

Lanny Poffo only gets in because of his family. He was a jobber, its like inducting S.D. Jones. Angelo sure, Macho Man of course. Lanny? Only if its as a group. On that note, Macho Man should be inducted as an individual.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goalie View Post
    Is Tito in the Hall? He should be in there.

Lanny Poffo only gets in because of his family. He was a jobber, its like inducting S.D. Jones. Angelo sure, Macho Man of course. Lanny? Only if its as a group. On that note, Macho Man should be inducted as an individual.
    Yup, I agree but I remember hearing/reading that Randy didn't want to be inducted unless his brother and father were also included. WWE HoF is a pretty much a joke anyways with some of the names they have enshrined, but a guy who meant so much to the business like Macho Man HAS to be in. Have Lanny be placed in the Koko B. Ware Wing of the HoF...

vCash
    Foley, Backlund, Macho Man, his brother Lanny Poffo, and their old man Angelo. That'd be 5.
    Macho Man Lanny Poffo and their father Angelo would probably get inducted as a group so there would really be only 4 inductees but that's IF Backlund gets a call from Vince

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Crom-Viscera View Post
    Macho Man Lanny Poffo and their father Angelo would probably get inducted as a group so there would really be only 4 inductees but that's IF Backlund gets a call from Vince
    I see what your getting at.

vCash
    I see what your getting at.
    Maybe they could induct all the personas of Mick Foley this year...

Mankind...
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...DjUdeuDPQOh-Lw

Cactus Jack...
    https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...HUHb5I9Ei2tPhc

Dude Love...
    https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...9WVAiOTkQsXu9Q

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast