Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    What I like the most about him is his blocking. He got that diva label because of the holdout his rookie year, but he sure doesn't act or play like one. He rarely speaks to the media, and when he does, all he says is "I just play football."

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    What I like the most about him is his blocking. He got that diva label because of the holdout his rookie year, but he sure doesn't act or play like one. He rarely speaks to the media, and when he does, all he says is "I just play football."
    He has some other diva tendency's off field... such as wardrobe choices. But his actual words and actions definitely do not say diva.

I love watching him play this year... because you just know if he catches that ball and he is not tackled instantly he's likely to bust one off all the way to the house!
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    He has some other diva tendency's off field... such as wardrobe choices. But his actual words and actions definitely do not say diva.

I love watching him play this year... because you just know if he catches that ball and he is not tackled instantly he's likely to bust one off all the way to the house!
    His actual "speed" just looks better this year. I'm sure that's because of his injury and in my fantasy world I'm hoping he and Jenkins both spend some offseason time with JR on the hill. I can't imagine running up that hill doesn't build acceleration and speed in addition to the conditioning.

vCash
    the dude has been money all year long. Seems like countless # of 3rd and longs he's converted. Even though I absolutely hate when it's 3rd and 10 and we throw a 3 yard pass and expect the receiver to convert it.

vCash
    Has he shaken the bust/diva label for you all yet?

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Has he shaken the bust/diva label for you all yet?
    NO, he's a busted diva!

"All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    My crabs are getting out of control.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    My crabs are getting out of control.
    I just hope my VD starts acting up. I want to see more VD.

vCash
    So...

Crabtree w/ 8 games of Kap:

50 rec
    714 yards
    7 TD

I'll take anything around 100 rec, 1400 yds, and 10+ TD's any day.

vCash
    He's finally turned into exactly what we hoped he would be. And what doesn't show up statistically is his great blocking. Add that in and you can argue he's a top 10 WR.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Crabtree is a phenomenal blocker downfield. Noticed that most if not all our receivers and TEs are very solid blockers as well. Our RBs/FB are also pretty damn good at blocking. BLOCKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Crabtree is a phenomenal blocker downfield. Noticed that most if not all our receivers and TEs are very solid blockers as well. Our RBs/FB are also pretty damn good at blocking. BLOCKS
    Gore has had several awesome downfield blocks. Awesome pass protector as well.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    That's what so many fans miss about Gore. A lot of average joes think it's time for Gore to go as a RB in general which is completely absurd because he is so fundamentally sound and such a smart player that his value doesn't just lie in his run game(which he does an amazing job at anyway), but in his complete skillset as a back. Blocking, protecting, catching, patience, elusiveness, power, I mean everything you want in a RB is what we have been spoiled with in Gore.

I was watching some Kap highlights and specifically looked for blocks downfield on his big runs...Gore had some awesome cut blocks taking out would be tacklers and it put a huge smile on my face because who knows what would have happened to Kap. I'm not saying Kap wasn't aware of those defenders, but at the same time, Gore could have saved Kap from a crushing blow and it's all because he plays all-out. The best thing is Gore did this when the Niners were a losing team as well. He's just a ****ing stud.

/mesuckingfrankgoresdick

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Crabtree is finally justifying me squealing like a school girl when we drafted him. Thanks Kap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    Gore has had several awesome downfield blocks. Awesome pass protector as well.
    LMJ has really shown up too. He made some great blocks last week. And yea crab is a top 10 WR now IMO.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast