Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by samanjerry View Post
    i dont want justin that much.

especially not to give up Tehran
    AZ can have the capitol of Iran any day

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Not much hidden when they were in on Lowe, Burnett, Peavy, Derrek Lee, Bourn, BJ, and (allegedly) Dempster.

They're usually tight lipped about their own finances though.
    i was refering to players who mentioned in potential deals..not free agent signings...we learned delgado after dempster blocked trade...heck years after the barry bonds trade that never happened noone is still for sure who was really part of the deal...or do they heck slipping my mind

vCash

While I really love the future of JT...I really love the future with Justin Upton, BJ Upton and Heyward in my outfield. 3 5 tool outfielders for a minimum of 3 yrs...that's at least 80 sb's and 60 hrs from that outfield each yr (on a conservative projection). The Upton brothers balance out the need to hit LHP....and as long as we don't give up Delegado or Minor with JT, then JT is just going to have to be sacrificed in this. I feel like we could see JT, Ahmed, and Graham as the deal.

vCash

Would like to keep JT as well. If we can't keep him, we have plenty of arms left....

vCash

why? we have a plethora of pitching in the minors.

vCash
    If this trade pulls thru I see another bump in attendance for next few years...

vCash
    1. Prado- 3B
    2. Heyward- RF
    3. Justin Upton- LF
    4. Freeman- 1B
    5. BJ Upton- CF
    6. McCann- C
    7. Uggla- 2B
    8. Simmons- SS

I would love that lineup. Balances out the lefty-righty hitters and mixes on-base at the top, speed in the top/middle, and plenty of power throughout.

When we have the young arms of Medlen, Beachy, Minor and Delegado that are MLB ready talent and primed to be in the rotation for yrs..then you have to like what we still have left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mickmurph37 View Post
    68% of percentages are made up on the spot.....Larry the cable guy
    50% of the time that is true all the time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mickmurphy37
    i was refering to players who mentioned in potential deals..not free agent signings...we learned delgado after dempster blocked trade...heck years after the barry bonds trade that never happened noone is still for sure who was really part of the deal...or do they heck slipping my mind
    I don't recall a trade for Bonds, you're probably right. But I do remember it was a big debate in town whether they should sign Barry or Greg Maddux though. That was before Wren was with the team, when Schuerholz was running the show. But the local news was all over every new rumor when the Braves and Yankees began courting Maddux.

vCash
    this might happen tonight or early morning...of course just a guess. What else is there to think about on the d-backs side?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vtgriff09 View Post
    1. Prado- 3B
    2. Heyward- RF
    3. Justin Upton- LF
    4. Freeman- 1B
    5. BJ Upton- CF
    6. McCann- C
    7. Uggla- 2B
    8. Simmons- SS

I would love that lineup. Balances out the lefty-righty hitters and mixes on-base at the top, speed in the top/middle, and plenty of power throughout.

When we have the young arms of Medlen, Beachy, Minor and Delegado that are MLB ready talent and primed to be in the rotation for yrs..then you have to like what we still have left.
    Speed at end of the lineup too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    If this trade pulls thru I see another bump in attendance for next few years...
    that's the hope and plan. Everybody going to want to see that outfield. Who wouldn't?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    that's the hope and plan. Everybody going to want to see that outfield. Who wouldn't?
    The opposing teams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    I don't recall a trade for Bonds, you're probably right. But I do remember it was a big debate in town whether they should sign Barry or Greg Maddux though. That was before Wren was with the team, when Schuerholz was running the show. But the local news was all over every new rumor when the Braves and Yankees began courting Maddux.
    yeah look it up its a good read trade talks were in 91 or 92 i think..Jim Leyland said if the trade goes through he"ll quit

vCash
    I'm praying it's Delgado and not JT as the big time pitching prospect.....ray:

Page 52 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast