Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    vCash
    mariners were never in it with the block.
    he wont move is my prediction
    .................................................. ..................................

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    The Mariners have mike morse now. That really leaves us and texas for Upton/Bourn. Cubs could get bourn but have said they dnt intend to sign high priced FA's.
    I've been saying Bourn to the Rangers since the summer. We'll see.

vCash
    .. was kinda hoping that the Braves would have landed Morse.. I know there was never any talks and doubt the Nats would have traded him to us.. but I think he would have been a good fit in LF. not the greatest Fielder... would have been in a walk year.. its funny how the Nats traded Ryan Langerhans for Morse..
    "Some people live an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem." ~ President Ronald Regan

vCash
    Looks like the cubs are out of the " j up" sweepstakes! Towers wanted castro as the centerpiece of the deal! Lmao!

vCash
    I feel like Arizona may have a hard time landing free agents after this whole fiasco

vCash
    The cubs are another team on " j ups" no trade list? Why is towers talking with teams he knows he is
    gonna veto? Just dont get it? Is towers that big of a jerk he is just messing with him?

vCash
    Any chance of a hold out with all this drama surrounding him? I can't bank on it but might as well throw it out there.

vCash
    There has to be something Towers knows that we don't, it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense to burn bridges with your 25 year old MVP-candidate player who on any other team would be getting locked up as the franchise player.

vCash
    Yeah im thinking the same thing hickcaeser! Is there a medical problem or attitude problem we dont know about? At this point i wouldnt doubt he is a no show at spring training! Whether its him or towers its obvious they cant coexist!

vCash
    I believe Towers/ARI have disliked his attitude in the past. (Sorry, no link - just my memory). I think Upton could really use a fresh start and coming to ATL with his brother would be great, at least in his eyes. A family reunion, a playoff team, a relatively young roster. It is an appealing situation for Justin. Unfortunately it isn't his call.

vCash
    I think he doesn't want to play for a bad team in a Market that doesn't fully embrace him. Its probably a bit of an attitude problem and a relationship that deteriorated. There is no reason for Arizona to have a guy who is entering the beginning of his prime making big bucks, when they can get good prospects for him. I don't think there is a huge problem under the surface though.

vCash
    Patience is key here, I just wasn't blessed with much!

vCash
    Holdouts don't happen in baseball like football. Contracts are guaranteed...there is no logical reason for holdouts.

I have had a feeling for a long time this gets done...it seems like forever when you are keeping up with it daily..but as I predicted last July...the upton brothers will be in atl this yr. It has made too much sense from the start

vCash
    It's pretty clear he wants to come here and that sort of helps our leverage

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Some teams interested in acquiring Justin Upton have been struggling to get a response from the Diamondbacks according to ESPN's Buster Olney (on Twitter). There's plenty of interest, but offers haven't been easy to make.
    Read more at http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/#Ppfxq8LWPtbEVO4h.99
    IMHO..... One of the biggest reasons is Towers has chosen to leak players names. It's had for any team to make an offer and he says no and leaks names. Would you want your players to know they where offered in trade?

Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast