Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    How come no one ever mentions that with Foles our redzone offense has looked better because we've come out with more TD's than FG's the last two games???
    We've also used a stronger back, and ran the ball better. That isn't as much Foles as it is play calling.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    Foles could easily have 12 picks in his 3 starts. That's how lucky he has been, and how unlucky Vick was.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iAugust View Post
    how old were you in 98, LS? Did you watch all of his games?
    9 years old. and no. i don't even think that was possible back then. i know in my house we watched only what was on nationally

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Foles could easily have 12 picks in his 3 starts. That's how lucky he has been, and how unlucky Vick was.
    and that says it all... Lol everyone is lucky and vick is the unlucky. Him fumbling was unlucky as well.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    last stand wont answer because he was analyzing something he has never seen.
    or it said there was a database error

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    and that says it all... Lol everyone is lucky and vick is the unlucky. Him fumbling was unlucky as well.
    This is how clueless you really are on the subject. Seriously, I'm done wasting time with you.

vCash
    Foles was good today, not great. He did what he was asked to do, manage the game. Other than a few gaffes, he did a decent job.

Will Foles win you a game, probably not. Could Foles close you a game, probably so. Can Foles manage a fame, yes.

If I need a win, Foles has done nothing to show me that he could put a team on his back and go get a W.

vCash
    Would love to see Vick under center, 20 pass attempts. McCoy with 18-22 touches, and Brown with 15-18 touches.

For me, that's a pretty good recipe for success.

vCash
    This is how clueless you really are on the subject. Seriously, I'm done wasting time with you.
    why does facts and logic bother you that much?

vCash
    Would love to see Vick under center, 20 pass attempts. McCoy with 18-22 touches, and Brown with 15-18 touches.

For me, that's a pretty good recipe for success.
    Minus Brown they had that for the last 2 plus seasons and its done nothing

You want to pay vick like a top tier quarterback for 20 throws a game???? lmfao LOGIC

vCash
    Were Foles's gaffes due to him trying to force things and win a game? If that were the case, I could somewhat forgive throws like the one that Mccray almost picked off. But if that's not the case and he was just doing what he normally does, which given his performance in the last couple weeks is a real possibility, that's a problem. So I don't think we've answered the question yet of whether Foles can even be that game manager type QB.

vCash
    i don't want either at QB personally. don't trust either to take us to a superbowl eventually or now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Route 36 West View Post
    Were Foles's gaffes due to him trying to force things and win a game? If that were the case, I could somewhat forgive throws like the one that Mccray almost picked off. But if that's not the case and he was just doing what he normally does, which given his performance in the last couple weeks is a real possibility, that's a problem. So I don't think we've answered the question yet of whether Foles can even be that game manager type QB.
    ya a game manager entails taking care of the football. foles really doesn't do that much better than vick. both are careless, both make poor reads and occasionally poor throws

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Route 36 West View Post
    and there it is

I like you route

Why cant it be answered....3 GAMES.... Look what Kolb did in his first few starts and look how he turned out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    ya a game manager entails taking care of the football. foles really doesn't do that much better than vick. both are careless, both make poor reads and occasionally poor throws
    difference...one is paid top dollar and is a vet....the other has played in 3 games.

Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast