Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    For the franchise. Playoffs aren't even remotely possible anymore so what good does winning any games this season do for us
    Actually, still a possibility.

I hate losing, period. I would never wish for my favorite team to lose.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I just want them to win to see that they actually care, each of them should be playing hard for their job right now.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    well, this game will most likely decide what happens to Mike Vick, i don't think Foles is ready to be a starting QB but its obvious Andy wants to move on from Vick and use Foles as a reason why we should keep him as head coach.
    i think Andy and Marty are trying to adjust their play calling as well:
    21 Pass plays, 24 Run plays

its what we should have been doing from the start, its time to get Andy and Marty out of town.
    Eagles offseason:
    [] Hire new coaching staff
    [] Restructure Mike Vick
    [] Sign/draft Starting OLineman
    [] Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    [] Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    [] Sign/draft Big WR
    [] Sign veteran Safety

vCash
    Go Chiefs, Jags, Browns and Raiders!

This is why I watch soccer.

vCash
    Cleveland and Oakland play each other, so at least one will get to win number 4.

Jacksonville plays Buffalo, so there is a shot there for an upset. If they don't win, at least Buffalo gets to win 5, which makes it more difficult to pass them.

Chiefs and Panthers play each other. If Chiefs win, we have an outside shot as passing them for worst. If Panthers win, still good for us!

Jets and Cardinals play each other, both at 4 wins, making one very hard for us to catch.

All in all, this is shaping up to be a good week for us. Take care of business Big D

I don't know if I've ever rooted for a team to lose, but it is kind of fun... It is a playoff chase of our own.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    Cleveland and Oakland play each other, so at least one will get to win number 4.

Jacksonville plays Buffalo, so there is a shot there for an upset. If they don't win, at least Buffalo gets to win 5, which makes it more difficult to pass them.

Chiefs and Panthers play each other. If Chiefs win, we have an outside shot as passing them for worst. If Panthers win, still good for us!

Jets and Cardinals play each other, both at 4 wins, making one very hard for us to catch.

All in all, this is shaping up to be a good week for us. Take care of business Big D

I don't know if I've ever rooted for a team to lose, but it is kind of fun... It is a playoff chase of our own.
    This is gonna be my sig

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

vCash
    I want a win tonight! No matter what our record is whenever we play the Cowboys I will never want the Eagles to lose. You guys should be ashamed of your fan hood.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidd>>>K-Mart View Post
    I want a win tonight! No matter what our record is whenever we play the Cowboys I will never want the Eagles to lose. You guys should be ashamed of your fan hood.
    Exactly! Regardless of anything no eagle fan ever should be rooting to lose to the cowboys! Its the ****ing cowboys man idc if we're 0-12 i want that win against them

vCash
    Its a win win. We lose, we get a better pick. If we win, its also good

vCash
    Lol at people questioning others' fanhood for rooting for a loss.

vCash

Week 13: Philadelphia Eagles (3-8) vs. Dallas Cowboys (5-6)

^to the cowboys, i can handle if we lose every game after this since we already beat the giants but a cowboys sweep is no bueno

vCash
    Yeah I almost never root for my team to lose, but come on... if it gives us a chance to get a franchise player that can turn the team's future around in an instant, how can you not?

vCash
    I can't cheer for them to lose to Dallas. That being said, the main reason I want to watch this game is to see how much worse and laughable this can get. Nothing good comes out of winning this game though, other than "at least we beat Dallas." I've already come to terms with this team being a steaming pile of ****, so it's probably better if they just remain that way.

Normally I'd never cheer for my team to lose, but this team isn't going anywhere. If they start winning now it's just gonna be another dick tease that accomplishes nothing. Every win from here on out just makes the reality of this season sting even more, and with all the change that may be coming for this team, starting off with a high draft pick would be very beneficial.

But I hate Dallas with a passion, so tonight I'll be satisfied with a competitive loss, or a blowout win. Anything else is a disappointment. If we get blown out I won't even watch the rest of the game, and there would be no satisfaction in squeaking out what is ultimately a pointless win.

So either kick their ****ing faces in and give me something to cheer about, or just lay down and take another L. I can't possibly get any more disappointed than I already am, so get that draft pick.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    yesssssssssss Chiefs won now were 1 game back of first pick. Chyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Now a browns win and were locked into 3rd

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Losing is better for the team in the long term, losing to the girls means nothing because this season is completely over and pointless.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers and Man City fan
    - I love Ray Lewis.

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast