Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    or it said there was a database error
    So you were 9 years old and saw one game, yet claim he showed flashed every game. Hhmmm interesting,
    Proud Temple University Alumni
    Eagles: Jeremy Maclin
    Phillies: Jake Diekman
    76ers: Nerlens Noel
    Flyers: Brayden Schenn
    Temple Football: P.J. Walker/Zaire Williams
    Temple Basketball: Quenton DeCosey

...the beginning of a Philly Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I hate domes... Brees wouldnt have a Job if there were no Domes

vCash
    Minus Brown they had that for the last 2 plus seasons and its done nothing

You want to pay vick like a top tier quarterback for 20 throws a game???? lmfao LOGIC
    Well, that's one of the reasons that I put the Brown piece in there.

Yes, ignore the 87857827581275 times I have said ONLY if Vick restructures. You really try too hard, but look so foolish with your obvious trolling attempts.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    i don't want either at QB personally. don't trust either to take us to a superbowl eventually or now
    This is actually agree with, although I think Foles is a good bridge to our franchis qb of the future...and maybe he turns into something more.
    Proud Temple University Alumni
    Eagles: Jeremy Maclin
    Phillies: Jake Diekman
    76ers: Nerlens Noel
    Flyers: Brayden Schenn
    Temple Football: P.J. Walker/Zaire Williams
    Temple Basketball: Quenton DeCosey

...the beginning of a Philly Dynasty

I hate domes... Brees wouldnt have a Job if there were no Domes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    So you were 9 years old and saw one game, yet claim he showed flashed every game. Hhmmm interesting,
    But Peyton did. He had a skillset that showed he knew what he was doing and had the tools to back it up.

Foles has been less than stellar thus far. Horrible at times, decent at times. He makes lots of mistakes that shouldn't be made, and has yet to show he can put the team on his back.

Not saying Foles isn't the answer, but all signs are pointing to us needing to really evaluate the QB position. It has been his for the taking, and he has yet to do that.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Well, that's one of the reasons that I put the Brown piece in there.

Yes, ignore the 87857827581275 times I have said ONLY if Vick restructures. You really try too hard, but look so foolish with your obvious trolling attempts.
    Its not trolling... You wanting vick back with this current team is just wow to me... This team with vick or foles is not a contender...Hell its not even a pretender until you fix the defense/coaching/OLine/Wideouts and on down the list. The biggest need for this team isnt a qb to be brutally honest.... Oline/Dline should come before all while trying to use the next 3 years to find that special QB.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    I thought Foles played good. He's a game manager at this point but who's to say he won't progress? It's his 3rd start for Christ's sake people. He led them to 27 points on the road in the national spot light against a top 10 D. I could be wrong, but this might be the most points we've scored all year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 25YrsNcounting View Post
    I thought Foles played good. He's a game manager at this point but who's to say he won't progress? It's his 3rd start for Christ's sake people. He led them to 27 points on the road in the national spot light against a top 10 D. I could be wrong, but this might be the most points we've scored all year.

vCash
    and there it is

I like you route

Why cant it be answered....3 GAMES.... Look what Kolb did in his first few starts and look how he turned out
    Go back and try to comprehend what Route wrote. I know comprehension is difficult for you at times, so do it slowly.

he basically said that Foles hasn't shown that he can even be a game manager yet. Not because of sample size, but because of his performance thus far.

Are you really that ****ing dense?

vCash
    Foles could easily have 12 picks in his 3 starts. That's how lucky he has been, and how unlucky Vick was.
    Whoa whoa what? Bad decisions are expected out of a 3rd round rookie QB. They're not expected out of a 33 year old vet who is still waiting for the ink to dry on his 100 million dollar contract.

Really man? You're better than that!

vCash
    Whoa whoa what? Bad decisions are expected out of a 3rd round rookie QB. They're not expected out of a 33 year old vet who is still waiting for the ink to dry on his 100 million dollar contract.

Really man? You're better than that!
    Not so sure about that honestly...The rest of your post is gold though.

vCash
    or it said there was a database error
    There's a glitch in the matrix apparently. I've been getting that every other time I refresh the page.

vCash
    Go back and try to comprehend what Route wrote. I know comprehension is difficult for you at times, so do it slowly.

he basically said that Foles hasn't shown that he can even be a game manager yet. Not because of sample size, but because of his performance thus far.

Are you really that ****ing dense?
    You are right I read it wrong... I will take what the post game crew is saying and what he just showed tonight and what most of the people in here are saying over 3 of you.... Again its 3 games

vCash
    Its not trolling... You wanting vick back with this current team is just wow to me... This team with vick or foles is not a contender...Hell its not even a pretender until you fix the defense/coaching/OLine/Wideouts and on down the list. The biggest need for this team isnt a qb to be brutally honest.... Oline/Dline should come before all while trying to use the next 3 years to find that special QB.
    ALL season you have posted post after post stating the problem with this team was QB (Vick). ALL season. Don't change your stance now.

You're welcome Bryce Brown. But yes, Foles played well for what he was asked to do. that's my issue though, don't limit him, I need to see if he can go out, put a team on his back, and win a game.

vCash
    Not so sure about that honestly...The rest of your post is gold though.
    Well I like BDawk. We all say **** that others don't agree with or that others find asinine. I know I've been guilty of it numerous times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    that's the only game i saw live. that was the question. i've seen many more portions of games and individual drives through QB camps, coaching seminars

peyton along with troy aikman are the popular QBs to show when it comes to struggling rookie years.

i'm not going to waste my time with credibility questioning anymore. i've seen enough of a rookie peyton and foles to know peyton showed flashes and foles hasn't.

Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast