Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Well that was lovely.

vCash
    Brown! Leggoooooo!
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    **** it, leading up to this game every part of my brain told me to root for a loss, but I forgot how much I loved this team playing well. Beat these *******.

vCash
    A redzone touchdown... A rarity with this team... I'm really liking Bryce Brown! Kid is special!

Lets go Knicks!

vCash
    Brown didn't get the tank memo.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I <3 Bryce Brown.

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Route 36 West View Post
    **** it, leading up to this game every part of my brain told me to root for a loss, but I forgot how much I loved this team playing well. Beat these *******.
    Welcome back friend, welcome back.

vCash
    Bryce has 1 more TD this year than Shady!

vCash
    Wow Cox was getting held like no tommorrow and no call

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Route 36 West View Post
    Bryce has 1 more TD this year than Shady!
    Let that sink in.

Really nice 1-2 punch.

vCash
    I hate Dallas.

vCash
    Queer *** blue star. **** your star.

vCash

Week 13: Philadelphia Eagles (3-8) vs. Dallas Cowboys (5-6)

Sooo no holding? Really refs???

vCash

Week 13: Philadelphia Eagles (3-8) vs. Dallas Cowboys (5-6)

Guess the refs aren't calling holding tonight

vCash
    Defense still sucks.

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast