Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1024
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    too bad i was watching and reading stupid mofo
    Crooner blew a fuse

    Stupid Player making Crooner mad.

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    18,992
    vCash
    1364
    Silly Crooner.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

    SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

    Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,906
    vCash
    1500
    Now lets cross fingers that the gamble is worht it.

    He still has one camp left ( inside) and ALL the Phisicals, Strength, Jumping, Speed.


    So its viable to get him to B D+ D A A- in a pair of years.

    Maybe better with some tc luck
    ]

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    34,872
    vCash
    1500
    Someone be a bro tell me who I got lol!

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Des Plaines, IL
    Posts
    20,143
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    I get anyone
    ya u got someone. idr who though
    PSD NBA Sim League


  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Anyone want Steve Nash? Come on you Canadians love Nashy. I just want a SF.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    26,640
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    so sorry, but you brought this on yourself, from now on you get to pm me 1 offer any other pm's will be ignored. make a mistake too bad
    lol

    This is how we do it! I still believe



  8. #218
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    34,872
    vCash
    1500
    Not Darko or Jay?

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,111
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Now lets cross fingers that the gamble is worht it.

    He still has one camp left ( inside) and ALL the Phisicals, Strength, Jumping, Speed.


    So its viable to get him to B D+ D A A- in a pair of years.

    Maybe better with some tc luck
    I'll be shocked if his inside goes up to B in just 2 years. I'd be mildly surprised if it ever got that high.

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,906
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Not Darko or Jay?
    Jay resigned.

    Darko is smiling at Jose passing the rock to him.
    ]

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The U
    Posts
    15,269
    vCash
    3500
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Anyone want Steve Nash? Come on you Canadians love Nashy. I just want a SF.
    Ugh why did you overpay so much. I want him and have an abundance of SF

    My American Hero


    KoB Owns My Soul For Life

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,906
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by the_jon View Post
    I'll be shocked if his inside goes up to B in just 2 years. I'd be mildly surprised if it ever got that high.
    take on account the inside camp the jumping camp, and the strenght camp all affect it.

    He is a mid c+ right now.
    At worst he should reach b-


    And jumping, strenght affect his Defense and Rebounding.

    I could live wiht c+ A A-
    ]

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    Ugh why did you overpay so much. I want him and have an abundance of SF
    2 years, im racking up the cash since everyone is on rookie contracts atm.

    Also someone remind Dhop to input Dleague and Euros. IIRC they happen either FA 1 or FA2.

  14. #224
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20,392
    vCash
    1500
    Darko has a very low C+ inside. Have fun with the Crooner.

    Once again, Jay is getting traded tonight or tomorrow morning so if you want him offer up. I have very good offers already though, so you are basically wasting your time if you offer crap.

    Dallas Mavericks GM
    2000-2001 - 50-32 (Conf. Semis)
    2001-2002 - 54-28 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2002-2003 - 63-19 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2003-2004 - 63-19 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2004-2005 - 70-12 *Division Champs (Conf. Semis)
    2005-2006 - 23-59
    2006-2007 - 18-64
    2007-2008 - 47-35
    2008-2009 - 49-33
    2009-2010 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2010-2011 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Champs!)

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    27,328
    vCash
    2440
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    take on account the inside camp the jumping camp, and the strenght camp all affect it.

    He is a mid c+ right now.
    At worst he should reach b-


    And jumping, strenght affect his Defense and Rebounding.

    I could live wiht c+ A A-
    so you got the Pau Gasol Stopper?

Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •