Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1024
  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20,828
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    `and not much of a play for winner, wich opens the gate for rebuilding teams too.

    I say 65% odds he stays 35% he leaves.
    Alright. Time to ajust my plan..

    Dallas Mavericks GM
    2000-2001 - 50-32 (Conf. Semis)
    2001-2002 - 54-28 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2002-2003 - 63-19 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2003-2004 - 63-19 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2004-2005 - 70-12 *Division Champs (Conf. Semis)
    2005-2006 - 23-59
    2006-2007 - 18-64
    2007-2008 - 47-35
    2008-2009 - 49-33
    2009-2010 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2010-2011 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Champs!)

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The U
    Posts
    15,630
    vCash
    3500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    I saw it in sim junk thread the other day. Although they defs weren't inputted.
    Thats my bad, I was cleaning up the forum and I moved them. I'll move them back now

    My American Hero


    KoB Owns My Soul For Life

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,622
    vCash
    1187
    Id be very surprised if Jay will wasn't with the Grizz after the sim.
    3 time sim league Champion

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20,828
    vCash
    1500
    65/35 though.

    Dallas Mavericks GM
    2000-2001 - 50-32 (Conf. Semis)
    2001-2002 - 54-28 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2002-2003 - 63-19 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2003-2004 - 63-19 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2004-2005 - 70-12 *Division Champs (Conf. Semis)
    2005-2006 - 23-59
    2006-2007 - 18-64
    2007-2008 - 47-35
    2008-2009 - 49-33
    2009-2010 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2010-2011 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Champs!)

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The U
    Posts
    15,630
    vCash
    3500
    Trade me Jay Will once you resign him

    My American Hero


    KoB Owns My Soul For Life

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,622
    vCash
    1187
    Carter has a deal set I think after he resigns him, thats why Im trying to block him
    3 time sim league Champion

  7. #67
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20,828
    vCash
    1500
    I sure do have a deal in place. And a backup deal. So it wouldn't be catastrophic if I lost him, but I'd rather not.

    Dallas Mavericks GM
    2000-2001 - 50-32 (Conf. Semis)
    2001-2002 - 54-28 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2002-2003 - 63-19 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2003-2004 - 63-19 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2004-2005 - 70-12 *Division Champs (Conf. Semis)
    2005-2006 - 23-59
    2006-2007 - 18-64
    2007-2008 - 47-35
    2008-2009 - 49-33
    2009-2010 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2010-2011 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Champs!)

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,622
    vCash
    1187
    Losing him to the clippers would be such
    3 time sim league Champion

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,287
    vCash
    7100
    The loyalty/greed/pfw stuff is generally overrated by people. It's just easier to accept that this game has an element of randomness, and there's a chance Jay Will is going to sign with any team offering him.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20,828
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    The loyalty/greed/pfw stuff is generally overrated by people. It's just easier to accept that this game has an element of randomness, and there's a chance Jay Will is going to sign with any team offering him.
    This.

    That 65/35 crap made me laugh. Croon pulled that out of his ***.

    Dallas Mavericks GM
    2000-2001 - 50-32 (Conf. Semis)
    2001-2002 - 54-28 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2002-2003 - 63-19 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2003-2004 - 63-19 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2004-2005 - 70-12 *Division Champs (Conf. Semis)
    2005-2006 - 23-59
    2006-2007 - 18-64
    2007-2008 - 47-35
    2008-2009 - 49-33
    2009-2010 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2010-2011 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Champs!)

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    26,775
    vCash
    1500
    loyalty and greed play a huge part, justlook at the deal that redd has vs dermarr johnson and you can easily tell how big greed is

    This is how we do it! I still believe



  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,111
    vCash
    1500
    JWill is going to sign with me for the minimum

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The U
    Posts
    15,630
    vCash
    3500
    then you can trade me frank will

    My American Hero


    KoB Owns My Soul For Life

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    loyalty and greed play a huge part, justlook at the deal that redd has vs dermarr johnson and you can easily tell how big greed is
    yep, dunleavys offer to resign is ridiculous for the ratings.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    26,775
    vCash
    1500
    but he sux...

    This is how we do it! I still believe



Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •