Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Originally Posted by Hellcrooner
`and not much of a play for winner, wich opens the gate for rebuilding teams too.
I say 65% odds he stays 35% he leaves.
Alright. Time to ajust my plan..
Dallas Mavericks GM
2000-2001 - 50-32 (Conf. Semis Exit)
2001-2002 - 54-28 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals Exit)