Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1024
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    34,809
    vCash
    1500
    Give me Martin!

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,698
    vCash
    1500
    fa tomorrow or what?
    ]

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    34,809
    vCash
    1500
    Nah croon it's monday take your time no worries

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Michelle Clowntonio.....

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,698
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Nah croon it's monday take your time no worries
    lol i sent mine yesterday already.

    just wondering when do i get to have the "problem" of fitting calderon and jay will
    ]

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    34,809
    vCash
    1500
    Well good for you if that happens.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    42,660
    vCash
    7100
    Won't happen because I'm signing Jay Will.





  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    34,809
    vCash
    1500
    Well like 15 people offering him the max since he's the only max worthy player lol

  9. #54
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20,310
    vCash
    1500
    And the full MAX MAX MAX from me.

    Dallas Mavericks GM
    2000-2001 - 50-32 (Conf. Semis)
    2001-2002 - 54-28 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2002-2003 - 63-19 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2003-2004 - 63-19 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2004-2005 - 70-12 *Division Champs (Conf. Semis)
    2005-2006 - 23-59
    2006-2007 - 18-64
    2007-2008 - 47-35
    2008-2009 - 49-33
    2009-2010 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2010-2011 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Champs!)

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,698
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by carter15 View Post
    And the full MAX MAX MAX from me.
    low loyaltyyyyyyyyyyyy
    ]

  11. #56
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20,310
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    low loyaltyyyyyyyyyyyy
    You've said that a bunch of times this sim already, and it has never worked..

    Dallas Mavericks GM
    2000-2001 - 50-32 (Conf. Semis)
    2001-2002 - 54-28 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2002-2003 - 63-19 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2003-2004 - 63-19 *Division Champs (Conf. Finals)
    2004-2005 - 70-12 *Division Champs (Conf. Semis)
    2005-2006 - 23-59
    2006-2007 - 18-64
    2007-2008 - 47-35
    2008-2009 - 49-33
    2009-2010 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Finals)
    2010-2011 - 61-22 *Division Champs (NBA Champs!)

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Why was the Dleague and Euro thread deleted? Pretty sure they havent been inputted yet.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    34,809
    vCash
    1500
    I saw it in sim junk thread the other day. Although they defs weren't inputted.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Nuu Yawk
    Posts
    10,954
    vCash
    1500
    Actually, Jay-Will's greed isn't very high either. Those are the type of guys most likely to leave. Low greed and low loyalty. Still not that likely but it isn't out of the question.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,698
    vCash
    1500
    `and not much of a play for winner, wich opens the gate for rebuilding teams too.

    I say 65% odds he stays 35% he leaves.
    ]

Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •