Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    You sound like the talking pig on the GEICO commercial screaming "WEE WEE WEEEEEEEE" all the way over the fiscal cliff.

Congratulations. Here's your pinwheel.
    I'm very pleased he is not negotiating against himself. Tax rates are going up on the top 2% there should be no discussion on it and I'm glad there is not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot View Post
    I'm very pleased he is not negotiating against himself. Tax rates are going up on the top 2% there should be no discussion on it and I'm glad there is not.
    Okay, but then what? raising taxes on the top 2% isn't going to fix the issue, and the automatic cuts that will take effect aren't a good solution either. I just don't see this as anything but an across the board failure. Add pay raises on top of that, and it makes me feel, well, just pissed off.

As for SS, I ahve no problem paying into a program that helps others that can't help themselves. None.

I like Steph7's comment though, but I would make that rule consistent throughout. Allocate moneys into indiviudal "accounts" that are used exclusively for that purpose.

vCash

Obama proposes more spending.

It certainly is a failure by the GOP. They bet big on Romney winning. They passed on good proposals from Obama because if it. Romney lost and now the GOP doesn't know what to do. Its sad that they can't even say yes to their own proposal in the house. It's hilarious that boehner wanted Obama's proposal from 18 months ago that he rejected. He bet, he lost, deal with it

vCash
    Obama will give in today. He cracks when the pressure is on.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash

Obama proposes more spending.

What's he going to give in on? Do u think all tax rates are going to stay the same? I'd love to bet if u do.

Public opinion is on his side,he's not budging. Taxes are going up for the wealthy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345