Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG_718 View Post
    Prigioni to stat pick and rolls!? Wooooo!! Hope we get to see stat posterize some people
    Remember 2010? Felton and Stat pick and rolls were a thing of beauty.

vCash
    Pablo andAmare PnR. But I want to say something and see what you guys think. Ive noticed we run the Pick and roll with Chandler when Melo is on the floor a lot. Why can't we run that with Amare get him going and then let Melo do Melo? I think With Kidd and Felton that it can work out better. If Amare can have his mid range from first year Amare then I think it will work fine.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Pablo andAmare PnR. But I want to say something and see what you guys think. Ive noticed we run the Pick and roll with Chandler when Melo is on the floor a lot. Why can't we run that with Amare get him going and then let Melo do Melo? I think With Kidd and Felton that it can work out better. If Amare can have his mid range from first year Amare then I think it will work fine.
    While it so true that Chandler is great on being feed rolling to the basket, that is all he can do. Amare can do so much more and needsthe rock down low. Chandler needs to score on tip ins and on passes from Amare and others. But we shall see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Its tough to run with Amare in the starting lineup because Tyson can't shoot deep or well enough for teams to not just sit in the paint and help on the pick and roll. Amare can, so hes relegated to 15 foot jump shot duty to space for the pick and roll. Not enough space for Amare to do his thing.

Also, people don't mention this but Tyson's pick and rolls are always all up top alley oops above the defense. That doesn't require the same type of spacing of a thread the needle bounce pass in traffic. You need more spacing to pull of the type of pick and rolls Amare likes to run. He likes to get the bounce pass on the move. Tyson likes to catch it at and above the rim.

On the other hand, Pablo,JR,Novak,Amare,Wallace is spacing galore.

vCash
    As much as we've read Amare and Melo don't work I think these reporters, announcers, beat writers etc are clueless.

It's really more of Amare and Chandler and the spacing.

As long as we get better I can't wait for amare to return and Shump. I'll be at the Minny game the 23rd so hopefully thats his debut.

I think either Kidd or Pablo with Sheed at center and Amare at PF with JR at the 2 and Novak at the three will be a scary 2nd unit.

I actually think Amare will beast with that lineup, Sheed may see many wide open shots, who you not going to cover? Pick and roll and if amare gets covered the corner must be open, bang!

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Is he bringing defense as a christmas present?

vCash
    Amare will benefit from having Felton, Kidd, and Prigioni playing PG this year. If he comes off of the bench he will be pretty damn effective with JR and Novak on the floor as well. As long as Chandler and Amare aren't together most of the time, we should be fine.

vCash
    I hope he doesn't come back on Christmas. I want to see us win on Christmas... Pick the game after to introduce him back.

vCash
    Hopefully the game or so before. As long as he's off the bench, shouldn't be a problem.

Once again though, Tyson Chandler has made himself into a 3rd option type guy playing so well out of the pick and rolls, and hitting his fts. The starting lineup is one of the best fitting in the league, the bench should be very similar

Can't wait for Amare though. I feel the the Knicks have a top 2 team in the conference now, wait until Shump and Amare are back. Amare is still in his prime years, coming off of minor surgery...but has a lot to prove. Going to be fun to watch.
    Last edited by Busta; 12-03-2012 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Needed to add my over excitment for Amare

vCash
    You know what Gasol looks horrible. Im keeping Stat and see what he ca contribute before we talk about getting rid of the guy. Lets go Amare! 3 more weeks!

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Cant wait to see STAT on the court again.. Pablo and STAT gonna be dangerous.. wouldnt mind seeing him run with the second team until he gets his legs back..
    People fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer
    Guess its just a theory of man became a monster, atop of the world
    Never fallin', I'm as real as they come from day one, forever ballin'
    C'mon

vCash
    Re-thinking my stance on using Felton as the starting PG. If you run Amar'e out there with the 2's, it would be nice to have Felton with him.

How about:

1 Kidd
    2 Shump
    3 Brewer
    4 Melo
    5 Chandler

1 Felton
    2 Smith
    3 Novak
    4 Amar'e
    5 Wallace/Camby

???
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG+Braves
    Im a Braves fan and im scared to face Harvey way more then Strasburgh. Lol strasburgh dont scare me at all compared to Harvey.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Amar'e is in great shape, I'm sure he'll look good in our Christmas uni's. I'm sure he'll be great off the bench.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StoicSentry View Post
    Re-thinking my stance on using Felton as the starting PG. If you run Amar'e out there with the 2's, it would be nice to have Felton with him.

How about:

1 Kidd
    2 Shump
    3 Brewer
    4 Melo
    5 Chandler

1 Felton
    2 Smith
    3 Novak
    4 Amar'e
    5 Wallace/Camby

???
    Just like you were rethinking your stance of which team you wanted to pretend to root for 3x this season?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Just like you were rethinking your stance of which team you wanted to pretend to root for 3x this season?
    Get em
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast