Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Carmichael to BC?

Schefter reported that Saints' OC Pete Carmichael is on the list of candidates for the HC job at Boston College.

Good for him, if he gets it. Frankly, he underwhelmed with Payton gone. Either he couldn't see the mistakes made by the offense, or he lacked the stones to tell Brees to knock that "I wanna be a superhero" **** off.

Best defenders are in the stands!

vCash
    Good luck to him if he gets it. I think they're looking for an offensive type coach after sitting through Spaziani the last few years

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    He is an alum. Might help him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    He is an alum. Might help him.
    hiring an alum who was also a Saints OC has worked out pretty well for BC's future ACC rival Syracuse. Doug Marrone is doing pretty well up there in New York

vCash
    Carmichael sure looks and acts like a College coach to me. I dont mean that as a negative.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Lot of people have said in the past that Carmichael doesn't seem like head coaching material. I think he could do well at a mid-level program

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Lot of people have said in the past that Carmichael doesn't seem like head coaching material. I think he could do well at a mid-level program
    Yeah, low expectations, high ceiling.

What QB wouldn't want to play for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

vCash
    Arkansas going after Les Miles? Lol.... Bad move. They should go after Texas A&M's offensive coordinator, less money w/ the same scheme as Patrino! Arkansas already has the personnel for him but Les like the 2back(I formation) Pro set!

I hope Les Miles would make his normal goofy/dumb decision and take the job, bcuz LSU needs a better offensive mind to better coach that Great talent that LSU gets, which have bailed Les Miles out in games from his own silly mistakes during games! Talent which LSU gets from its Prestige has given Les that great record he has, not his coaching nor his recruiting!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

Time Will Tell My Accuracy's

vCash
    Nor his outstanding game and clock management...

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Arkansas going after Les Miles? Lol.... Bad move. They should go after Texas A&M's offensive coordinator, less money w/ the same scheme as Patrino! Arkansas already has the personnel for him but Les like the 2back(I formation) Pro set!

I hope Les Miles would make his normal goofy/dumb decision and take the job, bcuz LSU needs a better offensive mind to better coach that Great talent that LSU gets, which have bailed Les Miles out in games from his own silly mistakes during games! Talent which LSU gets from its Prestige has given Les that great record he has, not his coaching nor his recruiting!
    I agree that Kliff Kingsbury will make a great offensive HC sooner rather than later, but its not that simple with Les. Yes he's goofed more than a few times since getting here in 2005, but he's done things in Baton Rouge that even Saban never accomplished. You can't deny that the man is one of the best recruiters in the country and his players love him. They'd run through a brick wall for the man. As for LSU's prestige, Miles has created a great deal of that himself. LSU was a mid-level at best SEC program when Saban came here and got things rolling. LSU's prestige is definitely higher now than it was even when Saban was here. The man is the 2nd winningest coach in the history of the program. Not at all fair to say that he's done nothing. Is Miles the best coach in the country? No, that's Nick Saban. Is Miles close? I'd say yes, absolutely, despite the frustrating times that come and go.

vCash
    Unless the other program offered you a ludicrous amount of money, why would you take a job within the conference?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    I agree that Kliff Kingsbury will make a great offensive HC sooner rather than later, but its not that simple with Les. Yes he's goofed more than a few times since getting here in 2005, but he's done things in Baton Rouge that even Saban never accomplished. You can't deny that the man is one of the best recruiters in the country and his players love him. They'd run through a brick wall for the man. As for LSU's prestige, Miles has created a great deal of that himself. LSU was a mid-level at best SEC program when Saban came here and got things rolling. LSU's prestige is definitely higher now than it was even when Saban was here. The man is the 2nd winningest coach in the history of the program. Not at all fair to say that he's done nothing. Is Miles the best coach in the country? No, that's Nick Saban. Is Miles close? I'd say yes, absolutely, despite the frustrating times that come and go.
    That's what's in bold is straight bs bro and the rest is very sketchy, outside those players loving him. (Even though the locker room being split for the national championship, he's been a great inspirational coach)

On the Recruiting:
    LSU have one of the best FBS recruiters in all of football and after he does his job, it's up to Les Miles to close the deal. And I'm here to tell you that Les Miles has been losing in the "finishing" department of recruiting to Nic Saban and Jimbo Fisher(< 50/50 with Jimbo) but Nic has consistently beat Les for the Top Blue Chip recruits! #Fact Neo {Landon Collins is one of many and lets not foget how Russell Sheperd help Les his Freshman yr by bring in talent with him}

Now, does Les Miles do a great job with the 3-4 star player, yes, but so does Nic! Plus Chavis's defense has been carrying this team for the pass 2-3 yrs under Les Miles!

Les Miles would miss LSU before LSU would miss him. Trust Dat!
    Last edited by BIGBREED; 11-28-2012 at 12:27 PM.

From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"

vCash
    Also the lack of serious competition within the state helps LSU keep a lot of that talent. No other school has a stranglehold on a state comparable to the talent Louisiana produces. And that hold will only grow tighter with Tulane moving to the Big East.

2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

vCash
    Les Miles gets New contract with LSU

From my Stephen-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post

Amen!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast