Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Does Pau for Rudy Gay make sense?

Or some kind of package deal. But does this seem like a realistic trade, value wise, that might be possible?

I know some Laker fans say "no way," while other psdr's seem to say "memphis would never consider that" but I don't see how it can be both simultaneously.

I think if the Lakers got another packup PF this might be epic. Josh Smith would obviously be great but maybe if we sent Pau for Rudy Gay + Speights or Arthur, something like that?

and maybe do a separate deal of Metta+Blake+cash for a serviceable PF or something?

am I being an idiot?

vCash
    Why in the hell would they ever do that....

vCash
    I don't get why Memphis with their awesome start to the season would even screw around with the lineups... Plus, they have Z-bo so size isn't an issue at all... It doesn't make sense to add an aging pf/c even if you do reunite the gasol brother... I think that they may be somewhat intrigued with Z-bo for gasol even though z-bo's having an outstanding season but no way for rudy gay

vCash
    You're being an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    no. Other than pairing the Gasol brothers together it makes no sense from a basketball standpoint.

vCash
    chemistry would be ruined

vCash
    Not in the ****ing slightest.

vCash
    But it would be kinda great for the Lakers, right?

Maybe we send Metta, so they can have Metta and Z-Bo, plus Gasol M and Gasol P. They might be a Finals team

vCash
    Please rethink your thoughts

vCash
    Pau is not really very old, just 31 or 32. And he is in great shape, never had any injuries.

He could be paired with Marc Gasol for 5+ years at an all star level. They could dominate the East and give Miami a run for their money, dos all star rock n rollas in espnolas and all that, it would be awesome.

and Rudy Gay would be an excellent fit on the Lakers

vCash
    take the grizzlies best asset, trade what is percieved to be nothing for him, use up the last of his best years, then trade him back for their current best asset

and yet they could still contend

it's a christmas miracle
    @mvbisecco
    follow me on twitter and i'll follow you
    SMOKE WEED ERR DAY

vCash
    you should apply to become an NBA GM. you'd be very successful.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    I don't get why any of those teams would do it.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    Pau is not really very old, just 31 or 32. And he is in great shape, never had any injuries.

He could be paired with Marc Gasol for 5+ years at an all star level. They could dominate the East and give Miami a run for their money, dos all star rock n rollas in espnolas and all that, it would be awesome.

and Rudy Gay would be an excellent fit on the Lakers

you do realize Memphis is in the west right??? Pau and Marc are both great, but i dont want them together. Pau is way too soft and i think Z-BO is outplaying Pau right now.

vCash
    I haven't seen many trades that hurt both teams more than this. Memphis is gonna put all of their assets into three bigs? And Kobe and Rudy together might mean negative shots for the rest of the team.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast