Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    1) He does cover the #1 option at times.

2) So what? That means he's not playing well or playing by far the best of our CBs?
    1) at times, not the whole game so it isn't that serious and when he does he's giving up some catches like he did with Garçon. The big thing is he hasn't giving up any big plays which is a positive.

2) did I say he wasn't playing well? Read what I typed again. Like I said he's playing well but he's covering #2's most of the games. When he's covered number ones he's be average. Remember the Dallas game
    Last edited by GiantsSwaGG; 12-11-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    The thing that makes me mad, Prince would be so much better in man coverage than zone.

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    No practice today for Phillips, Prince and Bradshaw..

Even worse Bradshaw has a sprained knee.. Looks like Wilson will be carrying the load..

Ps- **** you SF, let Jacobs go!

vCash
    Yeah, and Coughlin doesn't sound optimistic about Bradshaw playing. I know we all love Wilson, but he can't do it all, so this is a bad thing.

KP will play, not worried. Prince is a question mark though. Based on HIS reaction, sounds like he'd play, but they all say that so who knows. Gonna be a horribly thin secondary against a tough WR group. Got a feeling guys like TG, Jacquizz and Douglas will have big games.

vCash
    Although, I have Wilson in my 2 money FF leagues, so at least it should work out there. No pts for ret yds though.

I can finally start him......which means Lumpkin and Torain will get all the carries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Although, I have Wilson in my 2 money FF leagues, so at least it should work out there. No pts for ret yds though.

I can finally start him......which means Lumpkin and Torain will get all the carries.
    Yea not happy about Bradshaw but I am excited to see Wilson get a lot of carries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Yea not happy about Bradshaw but I am excited to see Wilson get a lot of carries.
    The good thing is that with Nicks and Cruz and now even Bennett and Hixon, they can't really stack the box on us. Front 4 can shut down Wilson, but the more carries he gets the more likely he is to break one. Don't be surprised to see the first 4 carries go for 3 yds and then the 5th to go for 60. Love the big play ability.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    The good thing is that with Nicks and Cruz and now even Bennett and Hixon, they can't really stack the box on us. Front 4 can shut down Wilson, but the more carries he gets the more likely he is to break one. Don't be surprised to see the first 4 carries go for 3 yds and then the 5th to go for 60. Love the big play ability.
    Exactly and now he's gonna get in the flow of the game which some people don't realize how big that is, allows him to get in a groove and really show his game. Everytime this kid has gotten really involved he's ran the ball extremely well.

vCash
    Yup. Just get him to the edge and good things happen.....although his 2 rushing touchdown are him finding a seam up the gut with great blocking.

New York Giants

Ralph Vacchiano
    + Follow

LB Michael Boley added to the injury report with a back issue. Here's the full injury report for today ...

DID NOT PRACTICE: CB Prince Amukamara (hamstring), LB Michael Boley (back), RB Ahmad Bradshaw (knee/foot), WR Hakeem Nicks (knee), DE Jason Pierre-Paul (back), S Kenny Phillips (knee), S Tyler Sash (hamstring).

FULL PRACTICE: C David Baas (shoulder), TE Travis Beckum (knee)

vCash
    Prince has to play. I don't wanna watch Tryon again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    Prince has to play. I don't wanna watch Tryon again.
    If Tryon is in for more then 5 snaps then we will lose, he's a disaster waiting to happen in coverage and everyone know it. As soon as he comes in, teams go right at him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    1) at times, not the whole game so it isn't that serious and when he does he's giving up some catches like he did with Garçon. The big thing is he hasn't giving up any big plays which is a positive.

2) did I say he wasn't playing well? Read what I typed again. Like I said he's playing well but he's covering #2's most of the games. When he's covered number ones he's be average. Remember the Dallas game
    Context.

You responded to my comment which was in response to someone saying Prince was playing like crap.

You are sure implying that he isn't playing well by downplaying his success. "Oh don't get your hopes up, he's only covering #2 WRs" was your response. That sure sounds like someone who doesn't think Prince is playing well.

The Dallas game. You're going to use 1 game to say we shouldn't get excited about him?

He's been average against #1s? Okay where is your proof? Do you have stats?

vCash
    Context.

You responded to my comment which was in response to someone saying Prince was playing like crap.

You are sure implying that he isn't playing well by downplaying his success. "Oh don't get your hopes up, he's only covering #2 WRs" was your response. That sure sounds like someone who doesn't think Prince is playing well.

The Dallas game. You're going to use 1 game to say we shouldn't get excited about him?

He's been average against #1s? Okay where is your proof? Do you have stats?
    Honestly to me it sounds like he agrees he's playing well but doesn't want to get his hopes up cause he isn't covering #1's yet. Basically he's not quite yet a shut down corner, I think he's on his way to be one and sure as hell hope so..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Honestly to me it sounds like he agrees he's playing well but doesn't want to get his hopes up cause he isn't covering #1's yet. Basically he's not quite yet a shut down corner, I think he's on his way to be one and sure as hell hope so..
    I want to say "I TOLD YOU SO, NOW SHUT UP" to everybody who was saying "OMG PRINCE SUCKS HE WILL NEVER BE GOOD WHAT A WASTE OF A PICK HE'S A BUST" after his 1st year in which he was coming off a broken foot and no training camp.

I don't know if you were in that group, but I just remember myself and GGGGGGG-MEN saying it was too early to judge him.

vCash
    I want to say "I TOLD YOU SO, NOW SHUT UP" to everybody who was saying "OMG PRINCE SUCKS HE WILL NEVER BE GOOD WHAT A WASTE OF A PICK HE'S A BUST" after his 1st year in which he was coming off a broken foot and no training camp.

I don't know if you were in that group, but I just remember myself and GGGGGGG-MEN saying it was too early to judge him.
    I thought the talent was there, but I thought he was very soft and I know for a fact that a lot of the guys on the team didn't like him. That JPP vid might have been the best thing for him.. Toughned him up a bit.. I don't think you can throw it in people's faces when a player many doubted proves the doubters wrong. You can't predict how a player is gonna advance and grow.. It's unpredictable..

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast