Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    No bueno. He downplayed it after the game, but still worried. That'll nag for a while. Hosley looked great yesterday though.
    That's the last thing we need, Prince has been our best cb this season. Going into ATL with their Wrs that could hurt us big time.. But like you pointed out Hosley has been good and he played on a island at VT so I have confidence in him. You know this means Tryon will be on the field a bit next week

Lets just hope Prince is good to go soon, at least it's not pulled.. Strained isn't good either but better of the 2..

vCash
    Well the good news is Julio Jones has been banged up a little all year.

Really worry about our secondary this week. Need to turn up the heat on Ryan.

Also worried about the Bradshaw injury. Wilson looks great, but we need more than him in the backfield and I don't like Lumpkin and Torain as the options there.....well, I kinda like Torain.

vCash
    Hosley played well but if you leave him alone with Jones, he will get eatten alive. Hosley doesn't have the strength and speed to jam and keep up with Jones and he's still a rookie. KP has to come back, the 3 safety defense is the key to victory to beaten the falcons. But something tells me Rodgers and Turner will run all over us Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Hosley played well but if you leave him alone with Jones, he will get eatten alive. Hosley doesn't have the strength and speed to jam and keep up with Jones and he's still a rookie. KP has to come back, the 3 safety defense is the key to victory to beaten the falcons. But something tells me Rodgers and Turner will run all over us Sunday!
    With help over the top from Stevie Brown they should be ok. Need Webster to be on his game.

The real issue is having Williams in there on Gonzalez. Not too worried about their run game, so Giants should match up well.

vCash
    With help over the top from Stevie Brown they should be ok. Need Webster to be on his game.

The real issue is having Williams in there on Gonzalez. Not too worried about their run game, so Giants should match up well.
    I wasn't too worried about the Saints running game until yesterday. You have to understand the only reason why we won is because he had the lead and force the saints to pass. Atlanta although is a passing team now will have no problem running the ball more and pass less against us. The redskins game proved if you run on us, your chances of winning is higher. We can't stop the run for shyt. Yes help over the top will help Hosley only if KP is back. We still need Rolle in the box and Stevie Brown usually helps Webster. Jacquian Williams didn't look that good against Graham but it was his first game back thou. Will Hill played solid and we're going to need him to keep it up. The falcons game isn't a gimmy, and they're still fighting for home field advantage, Ravens still fighting for a playoff birth and the Eagles still fighting for there jobs. There's no time for error and lack of effort.

Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Kenny Phillips and Will Hill will be keys in this game, because Falcons are like the Packers except with a much better defense.

vCash
    http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...0-3ab1923be264

Those are week 14 highlights of David Wilson.

ELI also praised David Wilson for his blitz pickup..on one play, from a corner blitz.

I personally thought it was going to get called a holding play since he basically slammed the guy too the ground. But it didnt, however. It was good too see.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 12-10-2012 at 05:32 PM.

vCash
    I don't know if I agree with that, Hosley is naturally a outside corner and played on a island at VT. Hosley certainly has the speed and agressiveness to play on Jones, biggest concern is keeping the defense simple for him so there's no lack of communication with the safeties and the height difference and Julio's ability to go up for the ball.

vCash
    Speaking of keeping the defense simple the Giants coaching staff really has to realize when they keep it simple and let their pass rushers attack rather the react is when this defense plays to it's best abilities.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    No bueno. He downplayed it after the game, but still worried. That'll nag for a while. Hosley looked great yesterday though.
    Im totally OK with that....Prince is playing like crap....the horse collar penalty yesterday pissed me off. He did a terrible job tackling...wouldn't mind seeing Hosley at all at this point.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Im totally OK with that....Prince is playing like crap....the horse collar penalty yesterday pissed me off. He did a terrible job tackling...wouldn't mind seeing Hosley at all at this point.
    Uhhh, what? He's been our best CB by far this season. Maybe even our best DB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Uhhhmmm.........uhhhhh......

vCash
    Yeah Prince has been really good this year. I don't know how anyone can say he's playing like crap.

vCash
    Prince has been playing well but lets not get carried away. He's covering #2's not ones.

vCash
    Prince has been playing well but lets not get carried away. He's covering #2's not ones.
    He's covered some 1s too. They typically play sides rather than matchups.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast