Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash
    Play pretty well for the cowboys lol
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    You guys can take this with a grain of salt if you choose, I mentioned this earlier in another thread but I do have a source I choose not to reveal out of fairness to him and me. I dont get s chance to talk to him much but i did today and there is most definitely a split in the locker room on the D between Rolle and Tuck.. Certainly explains the D performance this year. It is believed 1 will go after the season.. I used to love Tuck but I hope it's him.. Don't like what he's become meanwhile Rolle has a lil Ray Lewis in him..

Bradshaw is also bumping heads with a lot of guys (players and coaches) but other guys love him and his toughness.. the guys that back him the most is thd O line and is butting heads with Cruz and Couglin..Bradshaw was very upset he didn't even take the trip and not given any kinda shot to play.. Don't forget he did mention before the season he was gonna fill that void of Jacobs voice and seems to have done so.. Take it how you want, good or bad..

So for all of this take it for what it's worth and if you want to take it with a grain of salt I certainly understand since I don't give you the source..
    Last edited by NY007; 12-17-2012 at 03:23 PM.

vCash
    Jorge Castillo‏@jorgeccastillo

Phillips says he's 100% confident he'll be on the field Sunday. Doesn't know in what role, but is sure he'll be out there. #nyg
    Must win game. Gotta believe KP, Prince and Bradshaw all play and start.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Must win game. Gotta believe KP, Prince and Bradshaw all play and start.
    Phillips and Bradshaw will definitely do everything they can to play.. Prince is a bit soft.. Yea he's been our best cb hands down but he's just not one of those guys who think they'll play no matter what..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Phillips and Bradshaw will definitely do everything they can to play.. Prince is a bit soft.. Yea he's been our best cb hands down but he's just not one of those guys who think they'll play no matter what..
    Well after the Saints game he said he was fine and he's good to go......not so much.

And at this point of the season, you just gotta suck it up on a hammy injury. If he doesn't play, Torrey Smith is gonna smoke our secondary.

vCash
    I really, really hope AB can play. I love Wilson for sure, but AB can bring that mental toughness and fire up the team always! The way the team played last week... That would have set AB on fire for sure!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Well after the Saints game he said he was fine and he's good to go......not so much.

And at this point of the season, you just gotta suck it up on a hammy injury. If he doesn't play, Torrey Smith is gonna smoke our secondary.
    Has Smith passed concussion tests yet? I agree 100 percent.. We need prince for this game and where smith is his best on long throws is where Prince is at his best..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post
    I really, really hope AB can play. I love Wilson for sure, but AB can bring that mental toughness and fire up the team always! The way the team played last week... That would have set AB on fire for sure!
    He will, to what extent idk but he's gonna be out there.

vCash
    Has Smith passed concussion tests yet? I agree 100 percent.. We need prince for this game and where smith is his best on long throws is where Prince is at his best..
    If Prince doesn't play AND we still can't stop the run.....we'll get blown out. In a big big way.

vCash

Injuries continue to pile up for Ravens

Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 11:15 am | Updated: 10:42 am, Wed Dec 19, 2012.

By MATT ZENITZ, Landmark News Service

They lost their top cornerback to a season-ending knee injury. Their future Hall of Fame middle linebacker hasn’t played since Week 6 with a torn triceps. Their three-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle has been limited by knee and shoulders injuries for most of the season. Their top pass rusher, the reigning NFL Defensive Player of the Year, missed the first seven games of the year while recovering from a partial tear of his Achilles tendon and is now playing through a torn biceps. And their top offensive lineman is in the process of working back from a badly sprained ankle.

Their top tackler is dealing with a painful rib injury, and missed this past weekend’s game. Their second leading tackler has been sidelined the last three games with an ankle injury. And their starting Mike linebacker is out for the rest of the year with a spinal cord injury.

In all, the Ravens have had 15 different starters — or players with significant starting experience — miss at least one game due to injury this season, including 12 on defense.

And the injuries continue to mount for a depleted team now in the midst of a three-game losing streak.

Wide receiver Torrey Smith sustained a concussion during the team’s loss to the Denver Broncos this past weekend. So did rookie running back Bernard Pierce. Wide receiver Tandon Doss (ankle) and linebacker Albert McClellan (hamstring) were hurt against Denver as well.

“It’s definitely frustrating,” cornerback Cary Williams said of the rash of injuries. “I’m not going to lie to you. But the point is that it’s the next guy up, and we’ve got to find a way to win.”

Williams is one only two opening game defensive starters yet to miss a game due to injury — safety Ed Reed being the other. Against the Broncos this past weekend, Baltimore had five players starting on defense that began the season as either a special team player, a member of the team’s practice squad or a free agent.

And just a year after ranking as the NFL’s third-best defense, the Ravens are ranked seventh-worst out of the NFL’s 32 teams. They’re ranked 26th against the run and 22nd versus the pass.

They’ve allowed 21 passing plays of 14 yards or longer during the last three games and a combined 342 rushing yards amid the last two games.

How much are the injuries to blame?

“It’s part of it, but we’re professionals,” Reed said. “We have to come to work every week.”

Baltimore faces the New York Giants Sunday.

The Giants were shut out by the Atlanta Falcons this past weekend, but had scored 36 points or more in six of their previous 12 games, including a season-high 52 points against the New Orleans Saints in Week 14.

Each of the Ravens’ final two opponents — the Giants (8-6) and the Cincinnati Bengals (8-6) — have a winning record.

The injury-riddled Ravens have dropped three in a row after beginning the season 9-2 and now lead the Bengals by just one game for first place in the AFC North.

Baltimore plays Cincinnati in its regular season finale next week. If the Ravens lose to New York this weekend and the Bengals beat the Pittsburgh Steelers, that game will determine the AFC North champion.

The Ravens will be in the playoffs regardless — they clinched a playoff berth this past weekend — but what’s the level of concern for the team at this point?

“Concerned? A little bit, because yeah we do have the injuries, and you are at the end of the season, and you lose three straight,” Reed said. “You still have games, and you still have a lot of football to be played, a lot of practice, a lot of corrections we could make. And we have to make them. If we don’t make them, then it won’t be a concern. It will be us home in January during the playoffs — somewhere I know we don’t want to be.”
    http://www.capitalgazette.com/sports...1940777ae.html

vCash
    The Giants injury list expanded in length and complexity on Wednesday.

DE Justin Tuck (shoulder), DT Chris Canty neck) and RG Chris Snee (hip) were added to the list while C David Baas had “hip” added to his previous injury, “shoulder.”

CB Prince Amukamara (hamstring), RB Ahmad Bradshaw (knee/foot), WR Hakeem Nicks (knee), S Kenny Phillips (knee) and S Tyler Sash (hamstring).

Phillips, who will be active at practice, is “rested and ready to contribute,” Coughlin said, but Amukamara will be limited because the Giants want to “test” his injury.

Baas, Snee, Nicks and Bradshaw are not going to practice Wednesday. Coughlin said Canty might be able to go.

As for Bradshaw, Coughlin insists it's going to be a “medical decision” if he plays Sunday.

“It's not going to be mine,” Coughlin said. “Although he wants to play as badly as he can, I think if the doctors feel that he can play without hurting himself, then I think that very well might be the case. If the doctors don't feel that that's possible then they'll make the decision.”

Coughlin said he expects Tuck will be able to play with his injured shoulder.
    http://www.cbssports.com/general/blo...-injury-report

vCash
    This is a great sign:

Ebenezer Samuel‏@ebenezersamuel

Prince was so smooth on field overall that I couldn't even tell which hamstring was nagging him.
    If he's practicing, he's playing. Must win game, it's all hands on deck. We need another showing like the Jets game last year.

Ohm Youngmisuk‏@NotoriousOHM

Prince moved well on the field during media portion of practice. Phillips was also on field. Tuck and Nicks on bikes.
    Not so good:

Kenny Phillips was favoring left knee very subtly. Very soft when planting off right.

vCash
    It's safe to say KP had glass knees. Either the Giants staff ****ed up big time or that knee injury Kp substain a couple of years ago has come back to affect him

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash

Amukamara expects to practice all week.
    Yeah, he's playing. Doubt KP sees much of the field. Don't think he'll get a new deal at this point unless its loaded with incentives, but even still....I think the Giants may have learned a lesson with T2 getting that kind of deal, taking all the 1st team reps and limiting younger guys from developing.

vCash
    Ralph Vacchiano‏@RVacchianoNYDN

RB Ahmad Bradshaw, DE Justin Tuck, G Chris Snee and C David Baas were not practicing today, per @ebenezersamuel.

DT Chris Canty, S Kenny Phillips, CB Prince Amukamara and WR Hakeem Nicks were all on the practice field.
    Bradshaw keeps saying he's playing. Can't imagine Baas or Snee miss this game. I'm guessing Tuck would be limited?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast