Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    I thought the talent was there, but I thought he was very soft and I know for a fact that a lot of the guys on the team didn't like him. That JPP vid might have been the best thing for him.. Toughned him up a bit.. I don't think you can throw it in people's faces when a player many doubted proves the doubters wrong. You can't predict how a player is gonna advance and grow.. It's unpredictable..
    I don't really want to be involved in this..

But if he can't predict how a player is going to advance, then how can you back anyone who doubted his talent..it's a double edged sword. No one knows. But everyone is entitled too their own opinion. Weather or not you agree.

Just saying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    I don't really want to be involved in this..

But if he can't predict how a player is going to advance, then how can you back anyone who doubted his talent..it's a double edged sword. No one knows. But everyone is entitled too their own opinion. Weather or not you agree.

Just saying.
    Don't we all get down on players? Hence Marvin Austin.. Maybe he'll grow up and get his **** together but that's unpredictable.. Just cause a player works out doesn't mean you should shove it in his face..

We all WANT these players to turn into studs.. Sometimes it's out of frusteration the doubt and being down on a player comes from.

vCash
    And not for nothing it's like Prince has been doing this for a while its been what 10 games for him? He's not a total shut down corner yet who's shutting down #1's.. But hey if I doubt or am down a player I want to to be proven wrong!

vCash
    And not for nothing it's like Prince has been doing this for a while its been what 10 games for him? He's not a total shut down corner yet who's shutting down #1's.. But hey if I doubt or am down a player I want to to be proven wrong!
    Prince has been by far our best and most consistent DB, and maybe defensive player this year(consistency wise). I'm not calling him a shutdown corner or a top 10 CB. I'm saying he's the player we saw at Nebraska, and he's developing into a very nice CB for us.

I thought the talent was there, but I thought he was very soft and I know for a fact that a lot of the guys on the team didn't like him. That JPP vid might have been the best thing for him.. Toughned him up a bit.. I don't think you can throw it in people's faces when a player many doubted proves the doubters wrong. You can't predict how a player is gonna advance and grow.. It's unpredictable..
    You're not getting my point. I understand that people were getting mad at him his first year cause he was very very bad. But when people start saying that he's a bust, that we never should have drafted him, that he's simply not good then yeah I want to rub it in their faces.

vCash
    Don't we all get down on players? Hence Marvin Austin.. Maybe he'll grow up and get his **** together but that's unpredictable.. Just cause a player works out doesn't mean you should shove it in his face..

We all WANT these players to turn into studs.. Sometimes it's out of frusteration the doubt and being down on a player comes from.
    Oh come on, you've called him a fat lazy *** who doesn't care about his NFL career, that he cares more about his shoes.

You've called him a bust many many times.

Also you gotta realize, the Giants are my favorite team. The Giants are like my family, seriously. That's true for most fans, and that's the reason people get so emotionally attached to games and players. So when you call someone out like that when it's unwarranted, I feel the need to say something.
    Like I said I understand being frustrated and angry at a guy and even saying that he sucks out of frustration but that's different from saying he's a waste of a pick, that he'll never be good and questioning the pick itself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Oh come on, you've called him a fat lazy *** who doesn't care about his NFL career, that he cares more about his shoes.

You've called him a bust many many times.

Also you gotta realize, the Giants are my favorite team. The Giants are like my family, seriously. That's true for most fans, and that's the reason people get so emotionally attached to games and players. So when you call someone out like that when it's unwarranted, I feel the need to say something.
    Like I said I understand being frustrated and angry at a guy and even saying that he sucks out of frustration but that's different from saying he's a waste of a pick, that he'll never be good and questioning the pick itself.
    Well yea cause its how I really feel about him, doesn't mean he can't grow up and realize what he has in front of him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Prince has been by far our best and most consistent DB, and maybe defensive player this year(consistency wise). I'm not calling him a shutdown corner or a top 10 CB. I'm saying he's the player we saw at Nebraska, and he's developing into a very nice CB for us.

You're not getting my point. I understand that people were getting mad at him his first year cause he was very very bad. But when people start saying that he's a bust, that we never should have drafted him, that he's simply not good then yeah I want to rub it in their faces.
    Kind of childish don't ya think?

Again everyone wants these players to be as good as possible.. so we want a player proving us wrong.

vCash
    Patricia Traina‏@Patricia_Traina

TC used the word "setback" Today when speaking of Kenny Phillips.
    oh boy...

Ralph Vacchiano‏@RVacchianoNYDN

How did Hakeem Nicks look at practice? "Not bad," Coughlin said.

Is Tom Coughlin still holding out hope Ahmad Bradshaw will play? "We'll see. Whatever the medical people tell us we'll live with."
    Ohm Youngmisuk‏@NotoriousOHM

Coughlin doesn't have much to say about Prince's status other than he didn't practice.
    No THU practice is a very bad thing normally, but with a hamstring injury he could conceivably rest it completely and play on Sunday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yeah, and Coughlin doesn't sound optimistic about Bradshaw playing. I know we all love Wilson, but he can't do it all, so this is a bad thing.

KP will play, not worried. Prince is a question mark though. Based on HIS reaction, sounds like he'd play, but they all say that so who knows. Gonna be a horribly thin secondary against a tough WR group. Got a feeling guys like TG, Jacquizz and Douglas will have big games.
    look on the bright side....Roddy White has been missing practice as well, so Atlanta could be thin at the WR position as well....I wish the best luck for the best team in the NFL!
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Patricia Traina‏@Patricia_Traina

Bradshaw's left knee is the problem. Again, I highly doubt he plays this week. Have heard he was still limping as recently as yesterday.
    Ebenezer Samuel‏@ebenezersamuel

Phillips, Prince, Bradshaw all watching practice. Boley not doing much. Not looking good for any.
    Typically, Bradshaw spends Friday practices near offensive huddle, even if he's not taking reps. Today, spent entire media portion on bike.
    No Boley too? Un-****in-real. Right when we need to win out the season, we lose our best performing CB, S, WILL and RB.

Jorge Castillo‏@jorgeccastillo

Prince Amukamara (hamstring), Kenny Phillips (knee) and Tyler Sash (hamstring) also not practicing. #nyg

Hakeem Nicks and Jason Pierre-Paul are practicing. So some good news. #nyg

vCash
    I feel like so many of our injuries are strains and pulls. There has to be something behind it. New strength and conditioning coach/programs?

Nicks and JPP are great, but exactly how will we fare without KP or Prince? I'm confident in Williams on Tony G, and hopefully Webster doesn't get burned this week, but no Prince could be debilitating. We have to find ways to get these guys on the field and keep them there.

vCash
    OUT: Bradshaw, Phillips, Amukamara and Sash

QUESTIONABLE: Boley

PROBABLE: Nicks, Baas, JPP and Beckum

We're ****ed.

vCash
    We'll be fine, we could really use Boley though.

Webster Hosley Stevie Rolle Hill Tryon. I think we could be okay. Stevie's emergence is huge. We need our offense to come through. I think we can get a couple turnovers.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    biggest game of the year and two starting db's aren't playing and our emotional leader is out too. Just perfect....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    We'll be fine, we could really use Boley though.

Webster Hosley Stevie Rolle Hill Tryon. I think we could be okay. Stevie's emergence is huge. We need our offense to come through. I think we can get a couple turnovers.
    Hope you're right. Sounds like Boley should play, so that's good.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast