Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JPS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly:24524905
    Love when JRich heats up.

Also love seeing ET getting inside and to the rim, and getting some reward for it. Great stuff.
    Both look very good tonight on both ends. Ricky and Hydro wont know what to do.
    I got no problem with jrich, he did exactly what he should do.... Hit open 3s.

My problem is when ricky overrates him to be more than that.

Great game from both guys.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Jrue, Turner, and J-Rich all stepped up big tonight. Love it. Solid win.

vCash
    Backcourt looking good again. Man, is there a Big guy in the horizon? We can really go far this season with that missing piece.

And Ricky is quiet. All is good.

vCash
    ET, Lavoy, and Jrue all with double-doubles tonight. Every starter contributed tonight and had strong games, it was nice to see. Gotta give some credit to the Bobcats they fought hard all game on both ends.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 4 Yards: 97 TD: 1

vCash

Game 16 (11-30-12): Sixers (9-6) @ Bobcats (7-7)

Ricky is gonna prob come in and say jrich was the team mvp tonight over hokiday and turner....

Even tho holiday and turner were both responsible for basically all his points via assists and their penetrations were the reason he was open.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Is J Rich our player of the night for his 14 points on 4-6 shooting from the 3 in the 4th or does Evan or Jrue get the nod. It's kind of hard for me to choose one personally. If I had to rank I'd go Evan, Jrue, J Rich at 1A, 1B, 1C. All essential in our victory for all different reasons.

vCash

I like that the sixers were basically like "let biyombo beat us"

Ill take those odds every time

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    Is J Rich our player of the night for his 14 points on 4-6 shooting from the 3 in the 4th or does Evan or Jrue get the nod. It's kind of hard for me to choose one personally. If I had to rank I'd go Evan, Jrue, J Rich at 1A, 1B, 1C. All essential in our victory for all different reasons.
    Read my post a few up

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Read my post a few up
    Was typing while you guys were posting so I didn't get a chance to see it before I posted.

vCash
    I really hope that Bynum gets on the court this year. What are the chances at this point?

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Anyone else drooling over Turner's efficiency??

Last eight games: 17.8 ppg, 4.3 apg, 6.6 rpg, 86% FT, 42.1% 3PT, 51.7% FG. Oh, and the team is 6-2 in that stretch.
    Last edited by Korman12; 11-30-2012 at 09:31 PM.
    76ers - Eagles - Flyers - Phillies
    Union

vCash
    is ricky prior ******* his pants yet??
    Last edited by Fred; 12-01-2012 at 10:50 AM. Reason: please do not dodge the filter

vCash
    Sometimes I need to take a minute to realize how good of a coach Doug Collins is. He has his flaws for sure, but he really handles himself and the team really well. Couldn't ask for a more like-able guy to lead a team. It's very refreshing going from Andy Reid to DC.

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash

I'm still hesitant to get too excited. I mean, I'm thrilled with the wins and production from the backcourt lately. But we haven't played anyone. And the perimeter defense we played against tonight was atrocious.

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy with what I've seen and I think we can get even better. But I think the 10-6 is a bit misleading because of the strength of schedule. Overall, we've played more like a .500 team against an average schedule. But there are a lot of positives still, I'm optimistic overall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    I really hope that Bynum gets on the court this year. What are the chances at this point?

I doesn't matter if Bynum does play this year. It won't be til Mid-January at the earliest. And at that point, I can Guarantee you Bynum, who is already known as a selfish player will ONLY be playing for himself, annot the team. He will want stats-stats-and stats JUST so he and his agent can try to laughingly say that he is an ELITE NBA Center, and deserves a MAX deal. When his History hasn't shown anything close to deserving a MAX deal. And anyone arguing anything different is an Idiot. Not to mention the fact that Bynum's knees are totally unrepairable.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast