Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Stop it. I dislike him too, but stop. You're over the top.

FIRE ME!

“I don’t do five year plans — other organizations do, I guess.” - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    Stop it. I dislike him too, but stop. You're over the top.

Stop what ?...from telling the truth

vCash

Game 16 (11-30-12): Sixers (9-6) @ Bobcats (7-7)

Since u are a sixers fan i find it odd that ur name is about bynum sucking and how passionately u dislike him....

It would be one thing if u were a lakers fan and didnt like bynum over the course of his years in LA.... But this is simply odd. I never liked jrich, but u dont see me with a name jrich_sucks, and i dont post constantly about how much he sucks.

That and u only post about him, and nothing else.

Any comments on holiday, jrich, turner? How about the other bigs bynum will be playing wifh like hawes, allen, thad?

Or since this is a game thread... Any comments on the game?
    Last edited by BChydro86; 11-30-2012 at 11:03 PM.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    J-Rich lit it up tonight! Oh yeaahhh!!!!!

vCash
    ET with another great game. That corner 3 is his spot and nice to see him get inside the pain too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Since u are a sixers fan i find it odd that ur name is about bynum sucking and how passionately u dislike him....

It would be one thing if u were a lakers fan and didnt like bynum over the course of his years in LA.... But this is simply odd. I never liked jrich, but u dont see me with a name jrich_sucks, and i dont post constantly about how much he sucks.

Any comments on holiday, jrich, turner? How about the other bigs bynum will be playing wifh like hawes, allen, thad?

I said Bynum Sucks. But that has nothing to do with Hate. When did I say I hated Bynum ? I hated the trade yes. Cause it was clearly way overpaying for a guy who has degeneritive knees, and who has never been a # 1 option, let alone a # 2 option ever. But again, that is just telling the truth...not Hate.

Wiesbaden Germany, By way of Philadelphia
    vCash
    I love how people will think a) they're doctors and b) their opinions are the "truth." You don't know anything more than anyone else on this board, and your opinion is just as valid. As a 3rd option, averages of 18 and 11 are pretty damn good and are worth exploring the risk. And since I said it, it's the truth. Trust me guys.....

Edit:
    ET looked great tonight. Jrue didn't shoot the ball great but was dishing out. If Jrich could give us this on a nightly basis that'd be a nice little bonus from that trade. All you could really ask for out of him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    I doesn't matter if Bynum does play this year. It won't be til Mid-January at the earliest. And at that point, I can Guarantee you Bynum, who is already known as a selfish player will ONLY be playing for himself, annot the team. He will want stats-stats-and stats JUST so he and his agent can try to laughingly say that he is an ELITE NBA Center, and deserves a MAX deal. When his History hasn't shown anything close to deserving a MAX deal. And anyone arguing anything different is an Idiot. Not to mention the fact that Bynum's knees are totally unrepairable.
    Oh my god you moron a healthy bynum is worth a max deal 100% 10 times out of 10 GET REAL dude. and yes he is an elitle center its not even debatable.

vCash
    Evan "The Doubted one" Turner is coming into his own...and shelling that cocoon...can someone say 3rd Year Ohio State jump off???
    Big ups to Phins1983 for the Sig!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FNM BOY:24529051
    Evan "The Doubted one" Turner is coming into his own...and shelling that cocoon...can someone say 3rd Year Ohio State jump off???
    We all hope so. Or at least I hope so

11. 12-01-2012, 12:15 PM
    Reason
    Stop the insults!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post

I said Bynum Sucks. But that has nothing to do with Hate. When did I say I hated Bynum ? I hated the trade yes. Cause it was clearly way overpaying for a guy who has degeneritive knees, and who has never been a # 1 option, let alone a # 2 option ever. But again, that is just telling the truth...not Hate.
    Either way, hate or dislike, you are obviously infatuated with bynum since u named urself after him ans u never post about anything else whatsoever.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FNM BOY View Post
    Its all about consistency.... And he just gets better every night!

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    OK, so unfortunately, I couldn't watch the game...can someone summarize it for me? sounds like ET played well...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred:24530439
    OK, so unfortunately, I couldn't watch the game...can someone summarize it for me? sounds like ET played well...
    Very good offense everyone looked good. The flow to the offense was real nice all night. Ok to below average D keeping it closer than it should have been.

vCash

Game 16 (11-30-12): Sixers (9-6) @ Bobcats (7-7)

I thought the D was better than the score indicated.... They made an obvious effort to not defend biyombo and he made us pay for what may have been a career night for him.

100x out of 100 bismack biyombo will not beat u. And that proved true.

I love love love the way jrich played his role offensively last night, especially in the 4th. Outside of a ridiculous drive/circus shot that he has no business attempting, he did a great job getting in position to hit shots off of holiday/turner dishes on their penetrations.

gotta pay the troll toll

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast