Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Just read this...

#iubb

vCash

What a clown

vCash
    Not really sure how to go about attacking this article, too many possibilities.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    My first question would be why is a writer from Houston writing an article about two QBs that were never Texans or even Oilers like he knows what is going on? He hasn't even been here for a Houston vs Colts game to know what is happening in Indy. Did he just have a layover in the Indy Airport and thought he would trash the city and fans for understanding a very hard and what seems to be very good football decision?

To me this would be like Bob Kravits writing an article about how terrible all people in Houston fans are to be Texans fans and not loyal to the Oilers/Titans after they left.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 11-30-2012 at 02:58 PM.

vCash
    http://houston.culturemap.com/newsde...n-draft-night/

This is an article on the same website, i think it's this guy's mission to bash the Colts and Andrew Luck whenever he gets the opportunity.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    http://houston.culturemap.com/newsde...n-draft-night/

This is an article on the same website, i think it's this guy's mission to bash the Colts and Andrew Luck whenever he gets the opportunity.
    Being dominated by us for a decade seems to have given this reporter one hell of an inferiority complex.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSpurs23 View Post

What a clown
    Better yet, *** clown. The guy is clearly un-knowledgeable about the Manning-Luck situation and has his beer (homer) goggles on.

As far as having a "minor league" city without Manning... Indianapolis has the biggest Indy car race of the year, Indy 500, one of the most important NASCAR races, Brickyard, all the Big Ten championships, the NCAA headquarters. Even without Manning, Indianapolis was still on the radar because of Reggie Miller. The city only got bigger with the arrival of Manning and a Super Bowl.

Between Manning's rookie season and final season, the Colts were one of the "winningest" franchises in football, the Pacers were a 60 win team, Indiana Fever won a WNBA title, the Indianapolis Indians (minor league baseball affiliate) won a World Series, the Indianapolis Ice won a title, Butler made two straight NCAA title games. This dude needs to stfu.
    Last edited by cardinals1226; 11-30-2012 at 06:13 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinals1226 View Post
    Better yet, *** clown. The guy is clearly un-knowledgeable about the Manning-Luck situation and has his beer (homer) goggles on.

As far as having a "minor league" city without Manning... Indianapolis has the biggest Indy car race of the year, Indy 500, one of the most important NASCAR races, Brickyard, all the Big Ten championships, the NCAA headquarters. Even without Manning, Indianapolis was still on the radar because of Reggie Miller. The city only got bigger with the arrival of Manning and a Super Bowl.

Between Manning's rookie season and final season, the Colts were one of the "winningest" franchises in football, the Pacers were a 60 win team, Indiana Fever won a WNBA title, the Indianapolis Indians (minor league baseball affiliate) won a World Series, the Indianapolis Ice won a title, Butler made two straight NCAA title games. This dude needs to stfu.
    I heard them talking about this article and writer on the raidio (the Ride with JMV) on my way home yesterday. According to some of the bigger names in Houston's sports writing scene (I didn't hear an interview just heard them saying they talked to people) this guy writing these articles is minor league and no one knows who he is or has heard of his website....maybe he is just from Texas rooting for they Baylor guy and trying to get into sports writing the way Jim Rome and Skip Bayliss did....making people hate them.

vCash
    This article is embarrassing. What does he expect Colts fans to do? It makes no sense

vCash
    Well hopefully it's more motivation for Luck to beat Houston if he reads it by chance.

Guy can write what he wants, he's entitled to his opinion. Funniest part to me was him calling Luck a game manager.."even more so then Matt Shaub."

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

vCash
    I really hope the Colts beat the Titans next week and put the pressure on Houston in Houston. If the Colts could some how win that game and make them really sweat, it'd be great. I see Houston on the road as the Colts only loss in the next four weeks. 11-5 sounds real nice.

vCash
    I think that article was written to stir up a clean rivalry that is solely competitive.

vCash
    ^I still hate the realignment. It is really to get a good rivalry going when 2 of your 3 division opponents are about as far away as you can get as far as location.

I've been wondering if they eventually move a team to LA if they will look at the alignment again...Your rivalries should be 2-6 hour drives...not 2-6 hour flights.