Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    *insert hatred for cops to look cool here*

vCash
    Hes shoeless again, and he wants a "piece of the pie"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...s-nyc/1742199/
    NEW YORK (AP) — The New York City homeless man — whose gift of boots from an NYPD police officer became an online sensation — is back on the streets with no shoes.

The New York Times found him Sunday night wandering barefoot in Manhattan. The paper identified him as Jeffrey Hillman.

Asked about the $100 all-weather boots Officer Larry DePrimo gave him on Nov. 14, Hillman says he's hidden them because "they are worth a lot of money."

He says he's grateful for the gift, but he wants "a piece of the pie" because the photo was posted online "without permission."

An Arizona tourist snapped the photo of the officer presenting new boots to Hillman. It went viral after it was posted on the NYPD's Facebook page.
    Unbelievable.

vCash
    ^^ What a greedy prick. A cop gave you boots so your feet wouldn't freeze. Maybe you should be happy.

vCash
    I don't help the homeless with money (I will donate clothes that don't fit anymore though-because I don't know what else to do with them)..they need to get off their ***** and get jobs..Why should I give my hard earned cash to a lazy bum on the street.

I was driving to work last Friday and there is this guy who stands out on one of our main roads holding a sign that says hungry.. wearing BRAND NEW Nike shoes...really?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    I don't help the homeless with money (I will donate clothes that don't fit anymore though-because I don't know what else to do with them)..they need to get off their ***** and get jobs..Why should I give my hard earned cash to a lazy bum on the street.

I was driving to work last Friday and there is this guy who stands out on one of our main roads holding a sign that says hungry.. wearing BRAND NEW Nike shoes...really?
    Sounds like a scammer.

vCash
    He's supposedly an army vet. Vets coming back from war and can't find a job should play it smart and panhandle in their full dress uniforms instead of looking like a homeless person. I dare say a marine could make a small fortune.
    "I'm an administrator. I'm a good listener. I would not pass myself off as an evaluator of talent"

- Brian Cashman, GM of the Yankees

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12