Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Fascinating how many Angels/non-Braves fans are falling over themselves praising Hanson. If this was the Tommy of a few years ago, yeah, but what exactly has he done over the past few seasons to convince anyone that he'll turn it around vs the offensive juggernauts in the AL? The guy struggled to go deep in games against mediocre NL lineups.
    Yeah he's gonna get torched in the AL.

Scott Boras was probably happy with Wren when we signed BJ (because his client Bourn will be getting a good paycheck), but I bet Boras is not happy about this trade lol.

vCash
    Could be closer to $8M if EOF is dealt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyRyback View Post
    Yeah he's gonna get torched in the AL.

Scott Boras was probably happy with Wren when we signed BJ (because his client Bourn will be getting a good paycheck), but I bet Boras is not happy about this trade lol.
    The talent level in the AL isn't what worries me with Hanson, its that there are no easy outs with the pitchers. Even then, he struggled to get them out.
    <span style=font-family: Georgia>[II][/I]</span>

vCash
    Can't walk guys and hope the pitcher bails you out with a K or DP in the AL.

vCash
    Not too thrilled about this one. I like Walden..but am pretty sure we could have packaged Hanson to get some hitting. Now we have limited or chances of trading for hitting since we have lessened our surplus of pitching. If you didn't expect the worse...it is coming now---Ross or Victorino to play LF.

vCash
    Almost no Braves fans have said: "I wish we kept Hanson, he will turn it around." Everyone is basically saying: "Damn it I wanted him gone but we could have screwed over someone else to fill LF."

vCash
    Almost no Braves fans have said: "I wish we kept Hanson, he will turn it around." Everyone is basically saying: "Damn it I wanted him gone but we could have screwed over someone else to fill LF."
    lol, i liked him but it was evident he was going downhill. His injuries and control issues kinda took over.
    <span style=font-family: Georgia>[II][/I]</span>

vCash
    Never tought i would of ever say this.. But im glad he's "A gone pecan".. No more stressfull days of watching him pitch..

vCash
    Hanson still can be great, but with,this squad we havr it'll be difficuly for him to patch it up in a hurry.. Our surplus of pitching wasnt in his favor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Even though Walden is a righty, I wonder if this is the end of EOF's time in Atlanta.
    its moylan i'd be worried about

vCash
    Happy to give his innings to Teheran and see what happens. A minimum of 6 years of JT > the 3 we had left of Hanson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThornMo View Post
    Moylan isn't coming back, maybe on a super cheep deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThornMo View Post
    The speculation is that Moylan will be non-tendered. The reality is that a middle reliever shouldn't make $3.8M, which is why I speculate that EOF could be gone.

vCash
    LOL.

vCash
    I think no one said that because I don't think anybody thought he couldn't turn it around. No one was going to trade a LF worth anything for TH. This trade gives us $ to work with to get that needed LF.

Bravo Frank Wren.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast