Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    I am verklempt
    I know Hollins didn't draw a play for Bayless at the end of regulation
    Damn...........being at the top of the heap this early means there's no where to go but down and then fight your way back up
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Rally grizz !!!!!
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

vCash
    Tim Duncan is a helluva player

vCash
    Ok, so Popovich was right
    Rest and control the minutes and this is is what you get
    Play back to backs like we did and come in tired and then to overtime?

vCash
    Conley makes a BIG 3. Down by 2, 43 seconds left!

vCash
    Wow..... Just wow.... Should've been a shot clock violation!

vCash
    Went off on Rudy WITH MANU'S HAND WRAPPED AROUND HIM

vCash
    Lionel is pissed
    We got robbed pure and simple
    Shot clock violation first

vCash
    Now they can't call a 5 second violation. We got robbed TWICE!

vCash
    It's one thing to lose honestly and fairly, but to have the last few seconds called so poorly, it's a shame
    There are 3 of the stripes out there and ONE of them is supposed to be watching the shot clock
    Game Spurs courtesy of a make up call from the NBA

vCash
    I wish to say that I am so proud of our guys
    They could have let frustration get the best of them and start acting like fools as we've seen recently but they didn't; we'll be back at the top before long
    Last edited by mzgrizz; 12-02-2012 at 12:16 AM.

vCash
    I'm not disappointed with the loss at all. I loved the performance and effort the Grizz showed. We definitely had a chance to win it in the 4th and had bad luck with the officiating in overtime. I've never been the one to blame the Refs but some calls needed to be made which I think could've changed the outcome in this game. Just like mzgrizz said, we will be back on top again before long.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Penetration View Post
    I'm not disappointed with the loss at all. I loved the performance and effort the Grizz showed. We definitely had a chance to win it in the 4th and had bad luck with the officiating in overtime. I've never been the one to blame the Refs but some calls needed to be made which I think could've changed the outcome in this game. Just like mzgrizz said, we will be back on top again before long.

vCash
    Caught the last few minutes of regulation and the entire overtime. Was not thrilled with the last play getting bayless a shot, would have rather it been Z-BO (although he struggled) or Rudy.

Refs really dropped the ball on this one. Not blaming them for a loss, but from what i saw in the last few mins of regulation, the spurs flopped there way back into the game. Then the shotclock situation in ot

I will say this, as penetration alluded to, i'm not too dissappointed in the loss. All our losses have come to playoff teams and they have all been very close. It's not like we are getting blown out

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234