Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 316 to 324 of 324

Thread: East all star C

  1. #316
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    3,429
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Lopez will make the ASG, David Lee made it a few years ago.
    Was he on the Knicks at the time? Because that'd be important to know when making this statement...


    Nets '13-'14 Season: 44-38 (Last Season 49-33)
    Quote Originally Posted by elledaddy View Post
    They COULD win but so can IND,NYK,CHI....
    Im picking the NETS to lose to IND in the first round in the 4/5 matchup
    Quote me
    _____________________________________________
    Yankees & Nets

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,693
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Lopez will never get in because nobody knows him, doesn't have to do with his team.
    Coaches knows him, that's all that matters with the reserves.....

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockice_8 View Post
    I know Noah is better but don't sell Boozer short he's playing very good ball he just doesn't have Noah's D.

    I would most definately take Chandler, Lopez and Horford over Noah and probably Bosh too.
    Please.

    Boozer is good for one thing. Pick and Roll and honestly he's not that good this year. He can't hold a candle next to Noah.

  4. #319
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    30,622
    vCash
    1500
    it will be KG.


    Though i think chandler deserves it.

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,191
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Lopez will make the ASG, David Lee made it a few years ago.
    Lee averaged 20/12 that year.

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,881
    vCash
    1500
    Chandler. Knicks are better than all those other teams who have a possible all star center and Chandler is a big part why. And we beat the Heat twice and he shut down Bosu

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mjqusoldier View Post
    Chandler. Knicks are better than all those other teams who have a possible all star center and Chandler is a big part why. And we beat the Heat twice and he shut down Bosu
    This isn't MVP talks. How good your team is should have no value when considering AS players.

    Should a player who's averaging 20 and 10 shooting 52% on the best team in the NBA get the nod over a player who's averaging 29 and 17 shooting 58%?

    The Nets beat the Knicks, Clippers and Thunder. So what? What does that have to do with any 1 persons AS chances?

  8. #323
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    23,426
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    This isn't MVP talks. How good your team is should have no value when considering AS players.

    Should a player who's averaging 20 and 10 shooting 52% on the best team in the NBA get the nod over a player who's averaging 29 and 17 shooting 58%?

    The Nets beat the Knicks, Clippers and Thunder. So what? What does that have to do with any 1 persons AS chances?
    Maybe it should, maybe it shouldn't, the reality is that it does.

    Pretty sure Pistons had 4 all stars back in the day, C's have had 4, MIA gets 3. Deng got in because a 60 win team needs to have two guys there. The best teams rep the all star game.

    As JVG always says 'anybody could put up stats and lose games. Somebody has got to fill box the score'.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

    "This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

  9. #324
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Maybe it should, maybe it shouldn't, the reality is that it does.

    Pretty sure Pistons had 4 all stars back in the day, C's have had 4, MIA gets 3. Deng got in because a 60 win team needs to have two guys there. The best teams rep the all star game.

    As JVG always says 'anybody could put up stats and lose games. Somebody has got to fill box the score'.
    No it does not. Do you know how voting works? Fans and coaches vote.

    Fans vote for the big names, regardless of how well his team is doing. Coaches vote for players who they think deserve to be in the AS game, they don't go exclusively picking players from good teams.

    Yes the pistons had 4 all stars, the Celtics had 3. What does this have to do with anything?

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •