Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

It's Over Fellas

We asked Brees to deliver and he delivered 5 interceptions. Please do not think winning the last 4 games puts us in the wild card spot. Really....this team is like a yo-yo. Even if we did make it to the first round we would lose against Green Bay or San Fran. In Greeny Bay it will be cold and outside, and San Fran...well there defense says it all. We just can't cut it. I am sure Sean Payton will cut some folks soon as he is rehired. Not knocking Brees, but I think Tebow would be a great fit for the Saints. He's big, stout, and can run the ball. And if you don't think so, than look at his first year with the Broncos. Brees can not pull the clutch on games that are needed desperately for a win.

Brees always says after each game that they win, "I feel like we hadn't reach our best yet" Well that is evident!!! What Brees should do instead of taking the 100 Million from the Saints organization, he should give 50 Million back to New Orleans and the Katrina victims!! So, tired of the excuses what will it be today? hmmmm...we lost cause we got eggs thrown at us while we were on the bus????

Hurry Back Sean and Do some Firing, Trading and Kicking folks off your team that aren't producing!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J-ROK View Post
    We asked Brees to deliver and he delivered 5 interceptions. Please do not think winning the last 4 games puts us in the wild card spot. Really....this team is like a yo-yo. Even if we did make it to the first round we would lose against Green Bay or San Fran. In Greeny Bay it will be cold and outside, and San Fran...well there defense says it all. We just can't cut it. I am sure Sean Payton will cut some folks soon as he is rehired. Not knocking Brees, but I think Tebow would be a great fit for the Saints. He's big, stout, and can run the ball. And if you don't think so, than look at his first year with the Broncos. Brees can not pull the clutch on games that are needed desperately for a win.

Brees always says after each game that they win, "I feel like we hadn't reach our best yet" Well that is evident!!! What Brees should do instead of taking the 100 Million from the Saints organization, he should give 50 Million back to New Orleans and the Katrina victims!! So, tired of the excuses what will it be today? hmmmm...we lost cause we got eggs thrown at us while we were on the bus????

Hurry Back Sean and Do some Firing, Trading and Kicking folks off your team that aren't producing!!
    lol. /thread.
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE WORLD IS YOURS CHICO! KENNY VACCARO BABY!

vCash
    Bro you only come on here to post ****. You actually want Tebow over Brees? Youre a shmuck
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Yes the season is over, and Brees had a bad game. But you may be the only Saints fan in the world who likes the Tebow idea. You made an emotional post after an emotional loss, or you were really drunk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J-ROK View Post

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    If the Saints can't run with Ingram, Thomas, Ivory and Sproles (all better runners than Tebow), why would they be able to run the ball with him?

vCash
    Can we please start the bounty suspensions now before they screw us next season!!!

vCash
    It'll only affect Vilma. Smith is gone.

vCash

It's a Forum, Relax

So, I said Tebow...big deal. The point that I was trying to make is that Brees is small guy...and yes is a good Quarterback. But if you look at QB's..Michael Vick, RG3, Cam Newton, Alex Smith...these guys do get out of the pocket and run, when no one is open. Bress is barely 6 Foot, and instead of trying to make a bad throw, tuck the ball down and run the ball...instead throwing interceptions or taking a sack. That is why I like seeing QB's run when they have too...In many cases it was a have too situation with Brees but chose to make a force throw. That is the only reason that I brought up Tebow. Just an example. I do like Brees, but never put your foot into your mouth, stating you haven't send us do better yet....

Yes he is Human, and he is no Super Man. But you have a Head Coach in the absence of SP, and a Offensive Coordinator who he should be getting plays from. Not letting Brees call the plays.

Glad there is only 4 games left. We will be lucky to win 1 more. We are crap right now. Bounty Scandal or not....We suck. I do hope Sean comes back and cuts have the players. NOW I can't wait for that! WHO DAT

vCash
    I would take Brees over any of those guys you listed. Easily. Brees was trying to force things last night when he shouldn't have, but he is usually one of the best in the NFL. If you honestly think the Saints get better without Brees, you need to re think some things.
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    I would take Brees over any of those guys you listed. Easily. Brees was trying to force things last night when he shouldn't have, but he is usually one of the best in the NFL. If you honestly think the Saints get better without Brees, you need to re think some things.
    yep
    Last edited by neovenator250; 12-01-2012 at 01:43 AM.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Wow, I can't believe some of the posts I'm reading. Yes, it was another tough loss, two bad games in a row for Brees, but the people wanting to throw him under the us and then back up over him again is ridiculous. I'm in my fifties, born and raised in Louisiana, watching the Saints forever. Hell, I remember watching Tom Dempsey kick that 63 yard field goal. I have seen my share of awful times with the Saints, but no one has ever made a bigger difference for a team than Drew Brees. I think we have all now had a taste of success as a team, so now we expect that level of play every game and are much more critical and disappointed when we lose. Everyone can say we are done, but I refuse to give up hope until it is gone. This Sunday will tell our future. If both Seattle and Tampa lose, which is probable, we are still only ONE game behind still with four to play. Do we have a tough road ahead, you bet your ***** we do. But on any given Sunday, you never know what might happen. I stayed with them through 1-15 and I will stay with them now.

vCash
    I, for one, try to get all my negative energy out here (and other places) just so I can be rid of it. Football is one frustrating and infuriating game. It's made worse when you have talent that doesn't execute. It's not as if the Saints are scrappy overachievers; they're a talented team that should have at least 7 wins at this point.

vCash
    I understand completely. Back before the Brees/Payton era I guess we were all accustomed to the Saints blowing up at all the important times so it did not bother us as much. Now with a team we know has the ability, even if we don't have the best talent in some areas, to at least make the playoffs every year, it is sooooo frustrating to watch them implode on themselves. Yes, we should have at least 7 wins, hell, we should still be challenging Atlanta for the division title, but the cards did not come out that way. I will be one of the first to throw in the towel when the time comes, I just don't believe that time is yet. They just need to pull their head out of their ***, and that goes for the coaches also.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Energy View Post
    Wow, I can't believe some of the posts I'm reading. Yes, it was another tough loss, two bad games in a row for Brees, but the people wanting to throw him under the us and then back up over him again is ridiculous. I'm in my fifties, born and raised in Louisiana, watching the Saints forever. Hell, I remember watching Tom Dempsey kick that 63 yard field goal. I have seen my share of awful times with the Saints, but no one has ever made a bigger difference for a team than Drew Brees. I think we have all now had a taste of success as a team, so now we expect that level of play every game and are much more critical and disappointed when we lose. Everyone can say we are done, but I refuse to give up hope until it is gone. This Sunday will tell our future. If both Seattle and Tampa lose, which is probable, we are still only ONE game behind still with four to play. Do we have a tough road ahead, you bet your ***** we do. But on any given Sunday, you never know what might happen. I stayed with them through 1-15 and I will stay with them now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Energy View Post
    I understand completely. Back before the Brees/Payton era I guess we were all accustomed to the Saints blowing up at all the important times so it did not bother us as much. Now with a team we know has the ability, even if we don't have the best talent in some areas, to at least make the playoffs every year, it is sooooo frustrating to watch them implode on themselves. Yes, we should have at least 7 wins, hell, we should still be challenging Atlanta for the division title, but the cards did not come out that way. I will be one of the first to throw in the towel when the time comes, I just don't believe that time is yet. They just need to pull their head out of their ***, and that goes for the coaches also.
    Good stuff.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast