Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Lettuce be real honest. The Nuggets have got calls favored against GSW

Not hating here. But remember last game I said that GSW wasn't getting the majority of the calls? it seems that whenever these 2 play each other, Denver gets some outrageous calls. And despite whoever officiated, we can all agree that they got calls tonight. And I'm saying that unbiasedly. You see, maybe the ball really did go off Curry (though barely if so) and Green. But come on, Igaudola we all know that he wasn't set to shoot a 3. He got 3 free throws because of that. And so if Iggy's 3 was deemed good, the officials would have lost their lives, there would have been a riot. But being that this game was on TNT and they were constantly favoring the Nuggets, they were too afraid to cheat the Warriors in the end. But I dare a single Nuggets fan to come out and admit that the Nuggets have been getting unfair calls against golden state. I don't know what the exact agenda is or that there is one, but it just always seems to be the Nuggets that get the calls against GSW. Someone be a good sport about this. Don't bs a hunter.

vCash
    Those were some crazy calls, I agree.

vCash
    There were terrible calls on both ends but Nuggets were gifted at the end. Could take this a little more seriously had you not used the vegetable in your title.

vCash
    what about the drive in the second quarter where david lee got raped and there was no call? if this game was officiated fairly.. warriors win by 12
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    what about the drive in the second quarter where david lee got raped and there was no call? if this game was officiated fairly.. warriors win by 12
    You referring to the drive where he lost the ball before any contact? Glad you are not officiating any games.

And one drive ... and they win by 12? Never heard of an 11 point play. I could got back and watch the game and come up with a number of calls that didnt go Denver's way... like...ummm... the OBVIOUS missed call where the ball was last touched by GSW, landed on the out of bounds line... and Denver stopped playing... but Lee got a lay-up at the other end to give GSW the lead.

Yeah, that never happened right??? But ALL the calls go to GSW.

SMH.
    Last edited by Poz303; 11-30-2012 at 11:48 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Bull ****..you want to talk about getting raped Ty gets no calls his way as well.

The Warriors just aren't better than the Nuggets. I'm starting to think you guys realize that and are just using all the focus on the refs.
    Last edited by BRAVE KID; 11-30-2012 at 03:13 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post

The Warriors just aren't better than the Nuggets. I'm starting to think you guys realize that and are just using all the focus on the refs.
    Check the West standings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman0621 View Post
    Check the season series

Nuggets have had the least amount of home games played in the league and one of the toughest schedules if not the toughest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman0621 View Post
    come back here again at the end of the season if you want to play that game. Till then...how many games have you played against us?? And lost?

That's right.

vCash
    officiated fairly or not the refs gave us that 3 shot foul, the ball back twice after iggy missed the FT....so we had 3 chances to tie or win the game....the team has been a disappointment all season especially on the offensive side

vCash
    Here's an unbiased opinion from a Dubs diehard. I think the Nugs got most of the phantom calls. There were several Lee drives where if it would have been a Nuggets player, the whistle would be blown, but as it turned out there were none for Lee. That Iggy 3 ft should not have been awarded because Jack clearly grabbed him before his shooting motion.

However, the refs did gave us one though. That Klay Thompson save attempt on a ball going out-of-bounds (which lead to a Klay bucket on the other end) shudda been blown dead because it clearly hit the line. As it turned out, it affected the game because it was a 1-pt victory But clearly, Nuggets were given several chance to pull a victory near the end of regulation, but they just couldnt do it. Oh well, ball don't lie

vCash
    The nuggets lost, thats it, no excuses for either team, I think that yes the nuggs got a slight favor in this game but i think that that the warriors got the favor last game, it was close in both though there were just bad calls all around

vCash
    Lmao warriors fans are too much.
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    Lol ty lawson got mugged the entire 3rd quarter with no whistles. Get outta here with that...

Refs let you guys get back in the game and then the calls were questionable in favor of the nuggs

vCash
    My goodness Warrior fans, take the damn Nuggets gifted wrapped win and leave. Quit *****ing already. It's getting annoying hearing after every game we play against you that there is some conspiracy behind it.

We have already agreed that the calls down the stretch were awful against you guys last night. No arguments. You guys got the win..take it and move on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast