Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Nets getting better at defense and showing it...

Great read, I thought u guys will like to read a team analysis on the Nets defense and how it helps on their lack of fast points on the break.
    At 10-4, the Brooklyn Nets have matched their best 14-game start in franchise history (2002-03).

And they can thank ... wait for it ... their defense.

Despite allowing their opponents to shoot 44.9 percent (22nd, NBA), the Nets currently lead the league in scoring defense, surrendering just 90.7 points per game.

But how?
    Last edited by Drtino; 11-30-2012 at 07:12 AM. Reason: ...short description of article
    Newest Nets Fans

Nets/ Yankees/ Giants Pride
    What is the real love of the game? By M.J.
    No Intimidation Allowed In The Game

vCash
    we could be even higher but I remember countless times of opposing players throwing up prayers and them going in
    [

vCash
    If we keep on playing defense the way we been playing we will crack the Top 10 which would be a huge accomplishment considering no realistic person thought that was possible with this team.
    Ballin-

vCash
    we can make top 10 tonight
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    we could be even higher but I remember countless times of opposing players throwing up prayers and them going in
    Ya I feel the same way. I think it was in the Kings game or the Warriors game they made a bunch of chucks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisf975 View Post
    Ya I feel the same way. I think it was in the Kings game or the Warriors game they made a bunch of chucks.
    both games lool

and even look at the knicks game with that melo shot that went off the top of the backboard and went in lol
    [

vCash
    We didn't play many games having a good night.....The gritty play makes up for this.....Great teams win ugly games......The thing is, we have many offensive weapons that are not even close to their normal play, once they pick it up, I think we can be a more exciting version of the Spurs of old coz Dwill is just a much better play maker than Parker, plus he can make plays off the post.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ee View Post
    We didn't play many games having a good night.....The gritty play makes up for this.....Great teams win ugly games......The thing is, we have many offensive weapons that are not even close to their normal play, once they pick it up, I think we can be a more exciting version of the Spurs of old coz Dwill is just a much better play maker than Parker, plus he can make plays off the post.....
    Idk if you can say Dwill is a much better playmaker than Parker. Parker is a beast. Dwill is definitely stronger and can get to the basket better but idk about a better playmaker.

vCash
    anyone post team defense stats or link?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ee View Post
    Joe Johnson destroyed!! Paul Pierce with that move

vCash
    They're getting better every game. So fun to watch. I can't wait to see what they look like come playoff time.

vCash
    last 5 games the nets have the best defense in the nba and joe johnson has been shooting over 50% in the last 5 games
    [

vCash
    joe johnson coming to form is great news!