Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who has been the bigger disappointment so far this season?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Paul Pierce

14 21.88%
  • Dwayne Wade

43 67.19%
  • Neither, I expected them both to play at this level this season

7 10.94%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    I thought Wade would be better cause he got surgery on his knee and was supposed to come back in great shape.

On the other hand Pierce and many of the Celtics look very lethargic at times. I think the expectations were higher for Wade, so I'd say Wade.
    This.

Right now Wade is not playing like expected, but it's not hurting the team so much because Bosh and Bron have been spectacular.

vCash
    Wade is done. So great to see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drose View Post

vCash
    wtf. leave wade alone. he's in the top 20 in scoring.

it's fine, as long as he continues to get better.
    yes we get it that his athleticism isnt what it used to be and blah blah blah, but he isnt done.

in a few weeks, you'll be lookin really stupid.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    OMG all these Wade needs to give it up threads. Ok, he is not averaging 30 pts... No one is! He has the best player on his team, a top tier PF, the best shooter of all time, a team full of depth, and o yes do t forget the 2 rings. Wade knows he needs to stay healthy. He is not trying to wear his self down early so his motivation aint what it should be. We are still winning games though. The only thing I dont like is all the offseason **** where he was more worried about his book and shoe deal then getting his shot down and in top shape but the man will be alright. Once it starts getting midway through the season, you will see the difference.

vCash
    you're going to lose ur sig bet, thats even better to see.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Wade is averaging 18.2 points, 4.4 boards, and 4.7 assists on 46% shooting, on 33.7 minutes per game lol

thats not bad, and it isnt super star worthy, he'll click, just like how kobe's numbers will fall off, wade's will rise. He had a few good games until that memphis game, which completely messed his average.

As he heals and strts averaging in the 20-25ppg, wade haters will go back in their caves and whine about somethin else.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew32 View Post
    Wade has had games of :

29 / 4ast
    28 / 4ast
    22 / 6ast
    22 / 5ast
    19 / 7ast
    19 / 5ast
    ^^ "Small sample size bro."

Oh and fixed.

Omg he better retire now he is so crappy.
    He would be better off without him.

Amnesty Wade!
    ^^ I don't remember mentioning that "he better retire now he is so crappy" or that the Heat "would be better off without him."

And you still have yet to enlighten me as to which "1-3 stinkers" you would remove for him to average exactly "22 / 5 / 5 on 50+% shooting."
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavacano View Post
    And you still have yet to enlighten me as to which "1-3 stinkers" you would remove for him to average exactly "22 / 5 / 5 on 50+% shooting."
    not to get involved in ur argument, but wade only had 2 bad games.
    against the clippers and grizz, where he had 6 and 8 respectively, while shooting 20% in both lol..

so if we dont count those 2 games, he is shooting 73/143 = 51%, and 20.67 ppg

so its much more efficient, those 2 games really dragged his averages down.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    As a Knick fan, this is great news! The worse they player The closer we get to a win!!!

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    So is Gimpy Rose! Woot! Woot!

vCash
    outside of the knicks.. wade's been my favorite player since coming into the league... hes showing decline but still can be a very very good player... maybe not elite or star anymore but still the 2nd option on a championship caliber team
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    not to get involved in ur argument, but wade only had 2 bad games.
    against the clippers and grizz, where he had 6 and 8 respectively, while shooting 20% in both lol..

so if we dont count those 2 games, he is shooting 73/143 = 51%, and 20.67 ppg

so its much more efficient, those 2 games really dragged his averages down.
    ^^ You could also argue that the three games where he shot 64.3%, 70% and 71.4% inflates his poor shooting %s for the majority of the 11 games he's played.

Don't get me wrong. I think Wade's not done yet. Just simply (or showing signs of) declining and/or uninterested.
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Wade is gonna beast come the Playoffs and Pierce also, Yeah they're falling off but you guys talk like they're ****ing D League players. Their teams still winning and doing fine it isnt that serious to make thread after thread about this, They both will turn it on when it matters the most.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    I haven't seen Wade much, but Pierce disappointing? You're kidding right? Yea he got his ankles done a couple of times. But he has been performing quite well. Is still Celtics primary scoring option. I have been more disappointed with KG than Pierce.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast