Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    oh you guys. this is perfect. i would love nothing more than to put my name into rage and upper dekker yosef

vCash

Acceptance Speech

Ever since I was a younger, I've always been interested in a few things: Baseball, women, booze, killing terrorists, and booze. I've been a member her for little less than a year now and I think its safe to say, a few of you know me quite well. You know when I stumble on here drunk, cussing out raburn, leyland, or whoever else pisses me off that particular day, and you know if you don't see me for a while on here, I'm on a bender. And I like to think I know you guys pretty well too, at least your personalities. However, a few months ago, I was introduced to someone I didn't know, and I really wish I hadn't been. But nevertheless, a guy going by the name "More-than-most" or formally known as "yosef" became a plague to our homey little part of the internet we can talk Tiger baseball, beer, and kate upton. At first I thought, "Oh well, maybe its kinda funny this guy keeps coming on here." But then the Tigers started losing. And Yosef kept coming around. His terrible jokes and curse upon the Tigers became unbearable. I consider him a Terrorist.

For the last few weeks, our off topic thread had been nearing 1,000 posts. I'm not sure why exactly, but between having a ton of free time at work and nothing else to do really, I wanted that 1,000th post. I checked back the other night before going out to the bar and we were still 15 posts away. But when I came home from the bar a few hours later, I realized in horror that our terrorist had struck the off topic thread I coveted so dearly. His terrible jokes and annoying phrases polluted a thread I enjoyed.

But there is justice in this world. Even though our little terrorist got the 1,00th post, he didn't control the name of the thread. It is an honor to have my name in this thread and is a great early birthday gift. I appreciate all of you who fight the good fight against the war on terror (yosef) and for the next thousand posts, I just want to remind you all, we do not negotiate with terrorists. Thank you

vCash

vCash
    That speech is the single most awesome thing to ever happen to this forum.

Thank You Dekker

vCash
    This is blog worthy. A tear even ran down my cheek as I read it.

Well done Dekker. Well done!

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekker View Post
    Ever since I was a younger, I've always been interested in a few things: Baseball, women, booze, killing terrorists, and booze. I've been a member her for little less than a year now and I think its safe to say, a few of you know me quite well. You know when I stumble on here drunk, cussing out raburn, leyland, or whoever else pisses me off that particular day, and you know if you don't see me for a while on here, I'm on a bender. And I like to think I know you guys pretty well too, at least your personalities. However, a few months ago, I was introduced to someone I didn't know, and I really wish I hadn't been. But nevertheless, a guy going by the name "More-than-most" or formally known as "yosef" became a plague to our homey little part of the internet we can talk Tiger baseball, beer, and kate upton. At first I thought, "Oh well, maybe its kinda funny this guy keeps coming on here." But then the Tigers started losing. And Yosef kept coming around. His terrible jokes and curse upon the Tigers became unbearable. I consider him a Terrorist.

For the last few weeks, our off topic thread had been nearing 1,000 posts. I'm not sure why exactly, but between having a ton of free time at work and nothing else to do really, I wanted that 1,000th post. I checked back the other night before going out to the bar and we were still 15 posts away. But when I came home from the bar a few hours later, I realized in horror that our terrorist had struck the off topic thread I coveted so dearly. His terrible jokes and annoying phrases polluted a thread I enjoyed.

But there is justice in this world. Even though our little terrorist got the 1,00th post, he didn't control the name of the thread. It is an honor to have my name in this thread and is a great early birthday gift. I appreciate all of you who fight the good fight against the war on terror (yosef) and for the next thousand posts, I just want to remind you all, we do not negotiate with terrorists. Thank you
    You're my hero

vCash

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash

vCash
    Baseball needs to hurry up and comeback. The NFL is killing me slowly every week that passes by.

vCash
    Baseball > all

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    ^^ This. Thank god baseball actually plays 3/4 of the year.

vCash
    I'm looking forward to the WBC. So much better than ST baseball.

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    You and me both. I loved the last one. Can't wait for this one

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast