Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Pau Gasol

vCash

Pau Gasol

I know MJ doesn't make the decisions anymore, but a trade that landed Gasol would definitely help the Bobcats and our front office's image. We missed out on Harden and I think a Gasol trade could give us a huge boost. I was at the game the other night and it looked like the only guys that knew how to win were Kemba, Sessions, and MKG. The big guys were turnover prone and missed tons of easy shots and lay-ins.
    I think the Lakers would at least entertain a trade with Byron Mullens and a draft pick involved. Mullens would work in D'Antoni's system as a jump and spot up shooting big man, and Gasol would give the Bobcats a much needed big man with an offensive game. Watching haywood and biyombo the other night was embarrassing on offense. They need help.

Let's go after Pau Gasol now.

vCash
    Five years ago, sure. Not now.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Like Black said, not now. I want to stay young.

vCash
    yeah, not now.
    few more picks, were there.

mamba24 Guest
    i dont think the lakers would do it either... mullens is a pretty good stretch big. you guys are on the right track over there anyway. no need to blow it up in order to take on an aging gasol. he is a huge expiring deal for next year tho... maybe then pau would be more interesting of an acquisition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mamba24 View Post
    i dont think the lakers would do it either... mullens is a pretty good stretch big. you guys are on the right track over there anyway. no need to blow it up in order to take on an aging gasol. he is a huge expiring deal for next year tho... maybe then pau would be more interesting of an acquisition
    Good post