Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    Hes been called out on twitter already and his response was he was more wealthy and the Lakers have a bigger payroll and they havent jelled yet

Wont work
    wait what??

vCash
    Man how are you not able to make adjustments on defense on two bench players?!?!?!?! I was an in favor for keeping Karl but he has been horrible. His preach for defense was all talk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BallIsAll View Post
    I get what your saying but how is Ty gonna be aggressive when he gets taken out for a long time? Or when your playing shooting guard at 5"10? Ty needs to be our pg plain and simple. That's the only situation he needs to be in but Karl keeps playing with his role and minutes. He can't be aggressive with miller on the court because miller can't shoot and they drop down on him. How many times have you seen Ty pass the ball to a wide open miller on the perimeter? Take a second and think about it..
    Ty played the majority, if not all, of the 3rd I believe. It's one of Karl's specialty. Play your two best players for a full quarter...then take them out at the same time...then get stomped when the lesser Dre and Brewer come in.

I've seen Ty play aggressive with Dre on the court. It's possible. You definitely make a point but I don't get the feel that Ty is consistently trying to be aggressive.

We are going to need another PG though. Between invisi Ty and Dre's horrid defense..we don't seem to get it done.

vCash
    when dwight made that three, you knew just how crazy of a night it was

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    wait what??
    people have already called out lawsons garbage play so far. His responses to those people were what I posted

vCash
    Man how are you not able to make adjustments on defense on two bench players?!?!?!?! I was an in favor for keeping Karl but he has been horrible. His preach for defense was all talk.
    the only thing that is saving him is the youth of this team. It's the ultimate cop out regarding Karl.

vCash
    wow are you kidding me? So he was playing for a contract and now he just dgaf? It certainly seems that way. Bench Ty next game please. D'antoni did it with Pau Gasol...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    the only thing that is saving him is the youth of this team. It's the ultimate cop out regarding Karl.
    that plus his stupid regular season record and the fact that we have 17 or 24 games on the road to start the season.

vCash
    He has been "preaching defense" for 8 years now....come on people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    people have already called out lawsons garbage play so far. His responses to those people were what I posted
    was it recent? It would be interesting to see it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    He has been "preaching defense" for 8 years now....come on people.
    yea but he seemed to preach it more this season. I fear this team will be mediocre until Chandler comes back. Only then will we see how Karl can run rotations.

vCash
    that plus his stupid regular season record and the fact that we have 17 or 24 games on the road to start the season.
    Yuuup. So from the outside looking in...it's a "why are you *****ing at Karl for" but for the people who have watched this for 8 years now..it's the same old story.

Talent ain't the issue folks. You have a young team that you can mold into whatever you want...perfect situation for Karl to finally get his team to buy in.

Ain't working.

vCash
    this team has been so frustrating..... what was it like 8 missed layups/dunks

vCash
    ATL, Indiana, NY, t-wolves, Memphis are the next games after the Raptors. All on the road.

vCash
    yea but he seemed to preach it more this season. I fear this team will be mediocre until Chandler comes back. Only then will we see how Karl can run rotations.
    I doubt Ill Will will make him better at running rotations. He's too stubborn and inattentive. It at least gives us hope that we can get better defensively...some hope at least.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast