Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    D12 is gonna have a monster game

vCash
    Yea, I can't say I'm not surprised that Howard went off. considering our trend of letting any PF/C go off on us...it was pretty much set in stone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    I expected D12 to have a good game but not dominate like he did. Dissapointed in our post D and poor fundamentals in boxing out.

You called it, I hoped our 7 footers would put up a better show. They are going to have to if we want to go deeper into the playoffs this year.

vCash
    i dont want deep playoff run if that will fire GK and if he will take his "go-to guys"(miller,brewer..) with him!!

vCash
    Its time to make a change in the rotations. I know Koufas is sound but he needs to come off the bench to play with Mcgee. Those two are a great combo as Mcgee goes for blocks and Koufas can clean the glass. Koufas only plays like 20 minutes so he can play that off the bench. Start Mozgov and play him limited minutes. Or at least do this against teams with bigs.
    Miller-Brewer-jham-Koufas-Mcgee off the bench.

vCash
    "We've always had trouble with the 3-ball and in certain games like at San Antonio and tonight we were reacting to their cuteness, and coach (Mike) D'Antoni knows how to teach that stuff well."-GK

OMFG so what are you going to do to teach the team to play perimeter DEFENSE!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    "We've always had trouble with the 3-ball and in certain games like at San Antonio and tonight we were reacting to their cuteness, and coach (Mike) D'Antoni knows how to teach that stuff well."-GK

OMFG so what are you going to do to teach the team to play perimeter DEFENSE!
    Play brewer more minutes lol

vCash
    Spencer Hawes, Glen Davis, Chris Bosh, Al Jefferson, David Lee, D-12, Love, Blair, Monroe, and even Ryan Anderson have all gone off on the nuggets.

Apparently, defending the perimeter is not our only problem. Our bigs need to do a better job defending and I think Mozgov is the best way to go. How can the coaching staff not see that almost every single game, by halftime, a big man is already having a big game. I know must of these players get big numbers regularly, but you have to have at least some kind of game plan. Most of the damages always seems to be done in the first half by the bigs of the opposition. Make a damn change.
    Last edited by 3iverson3; 12-01-2012 at 06:21 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    Play brewer more minutes lol
    hahaha wow. Karl: "Man we are just getting murdered out there on the three point line. I think I should just play Brewer and Miller more minutes, while guarding Meeks/Jamison. Yea, I think that will work."
    Last edited by 3iverson3; 12-01-2012 at 06:26 PM.

vCash
    Nothing I can take away from this game outside of improvements from Gallo and J-Ham. Speechless.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617